Yeagertown PA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair
More on current conditions
S 6 mph
Heat Index79°F (26°C)
20 Jul 8:53 am EDT
More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast
7 Day Yeagertown PA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022
HotHigh: 94 °F
Mostly Clearthen ChanceShowersLow: 72 °F
Mostly Sunnythen SlightChanceT-stormsHigh: 91 °F
Mostly ClearLow: 67 °F
HotHigh: 93 °F
Mostly ClearLow: 68 °F
HotHigh: 93 °F
Partly CloudyLow: 70 °F
Mostly Sunnythen ChanceT-stormsHigh: 95 °F
We hope you like this weather data for Yeagertown PA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!
TodaySunny and hot, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. TonightA chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 72. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. ThursdayA slight chance of showers before 8am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Thursday NightMostly clear, with a low around 67. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. FridaySunny and hot, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 68.SaturdaySunny and hot, with a high near 93.Saturday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 70.SundayA chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Sunday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.MondayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 40%.Monday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.TuesdayA chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Yeagertown PA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.
Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS State College, PAHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
FXUS61 KCTP 201114
Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service State College PA
714 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022
High pressure will build across the region today, bringing rain
free and increasingly hot, humid weather. A weak cold frontal
passage will follow for tonight and Thursday morning, accompanied
by isolated to scattered showers and thunderstorms.
Heat and humidity will stick around right through the upcoming
weekend before a slow moving boundary brings increasing chances
for showers and storms for the start of next week.
.NEAR TERM /UNTIL 6 PM THIS EVENING/…
Patchy clouds will drift across the Northern Mtns through the
mid morning hours, with surface ridging bringing a mostly
sunny, hot and moderately humid day today.
Temps will start out in the low 60s throughout southern parts
of the Laurel Highlands the coolest northern valleys, with mid
to upper 60s noted in many other locations. The larger
Southeast metro areas will only dip to the low 70s.
800 mb temps increasing to around 15C combined with plenty of
sunshine should easily boost readings several degrees higher
than Tuesday with highs ranging from the mid 80s over the
highest terrain of the Alleghenies, to the low and mid 90s in
the Susq Valley.
Moderate humidity is expected with dewpoints mainly in the low
to mid 60s, keeping apparent temps below advisory criteria.
.SHORT TERM /6 PM THIS EVENING THROUGH THURSDAY NIGHT/…
A band of convection, well ahead of an upstream cold front, will
likely reach Warren County in northwestern PA this evening.
The storms, which are expected to move across the rest of the NW
Mtns tonight may maintain some minimal punch as deep layer
shear stays orthogonal to any small linear convective features
that develop within the potentially bkn line of storms, and
increases to between 30-35 kts with MUCapes holding around
The showers and storms will weaken as the move near and to the
east of the Allegheny Front late tonight and early Thursday.
POPs are trimmed to practically zero in the SE through at least
10Z Thursday. It will be quite a warm and muggy night across the
SE half of the CWA with temperatures only falling to the lower
to mid 70s.
Instability and heat remain high across the SE zones Thursday
before the CFROPA. Max heat index values reach the mid 90s to
around 100F in the Lower Susquehanna Valley ahead of the cold
front, so we will need to monitor the heat risk as forecast
confidence increases. Blended going sfc dewpoint forecast with
several high res models, NBM 50pct, Superblend and CONSALL
to arrive at sfc dewpoints for mainly 71F or below during the
peak heat, mid to late afternoon period Thursday across the SE.
This lowers most Apparent T values to the upper 90s with still
about 10-20 percent areal coverage of values at or just above
100F. Collaborated with WFOs PHI and LWX to hold off on the
issuance for a Heat Advisory for now.
In the wake of the cold front, dewpoint temperatures will drop
off into the low to mid 60s with PWAT values sliding to under
0.80 of an inch in some places.
Although these values are still a bit uncomfortable, the
decrease in moisture will allow low temperatures to fall to a
more reasonable range by Friday morning, ranging from the low
60s in the northwest mountains to a still-muggy low 70s in the
lower Susquehanna Valley.
.LONG TERM /FRIDAY THROUGH TUESDAY/…
Lower, but still uncomfortable, humidity will be in place on
Friday in the wake of the aforementioned cold front. A shortwave
is progged to traverse the northern part of the state as upper
level troughing lifts out/ridging builds in. A few showers and
storms are possible during the day on Friday, especially along
and north of the I-80 corridor.
As we enter the upcoming weekend, heat and humidity will once
again be on the rise with ample sunshine. Southwesterly winds
will pump in increasing moisture and warmer temperatures, with
heat index values again approaching the century mark across much
of southeast Pennsylvania by Sunday. This hot and humid pattern,
combined with an approaching upper trough, will result in
increasing chances of showers and thunderstorms from northwest
to southeast as we progress through the weekend and into early
next week. Dry conditions should prevail through most of
Saturday for all but the northwest corner of the Commonwealth,
but showers and storms should be more common by Sunday afternoon
A cold front will slowly sag south into early next week, with
continued chances of showers and thunderstorms each afternoon.
The highest temperatures and heat index values are expected on
Sunday, with a noticeable drop off in the wake of the cold front
Monday and Tuesday. Despite a lower risk of heat-related illness
by the early part of next week, heat and humidity will still
provide enough fuel for daily afternoon pop up thunderstorms.
As we look toward the end of July, there does not appear to be
any foreseeable break in the above average temperatures, though
we may trend toward a bit more unsettled/wet pattern. This
increased chance for unsettled weather in the form of showers
and storms would be much appreciated following this lengthy
stretch of dry conditions over the last few weeks.
.AVIATION /11Z WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY/…
VFR conditions expected through Wednesday evening. A line of
showers and thunderstorms approaching from the Ohio Valley/WPA
should weaken as they reach the airspace Wednesday night.
Ceilings will gradually lower ahead and with this cold front,
leading to MVFR restrictions at western and central airfields
approximately 08Z Thursday. Showers are expected at the western
and central airfields overnight tonight.
Thu-Sun…Mainly VFR with an isolated PM t-storm possible. Hot
temperatures could reduce air density, impacting lift and faster
speeds needed for takeoff.
Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:
Our Source for this data
Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Yeagertown PA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).