Washburn ME USA Weather Tomorrow and Today

Washburn ME USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair
66°F
19°C

More on current conditions

Fair
66°F
19°C

Humidity
61%

Wind Speed
NW 9 G 22 mph

Barometer
29.62 in (1003.2 mb)

Dewpoint
52°F (11°C)

Visibility
10.00 mi

Last update

20 Jul 8:54 am EDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Washburn ME USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Today
SunnyHigh: 80 °F

Tonight
Mostly ClearLow: 58 °F

Thursday
ChanceShowersHigh: 88 °F

ThursdayNight
ChanceT-storms thenChanceShowers andPatchy FogLow: 69 °F

Friday
ChanceShowers andPatchy FogHigh: 85 °F

FridayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 62 °F

Saturday
SunnyHigh: 85 °F

SaturdayNight
Slight ChanceShowersLow: 62 °F

Sunday
ChanceShowers thenShowersLikelyHigh: 82 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Washburn ME USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodaySunny, with a high near 80. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. TonightMostly clear, with a low around 58. Light and variable wind. ThursdayA slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 88. Heat index values as high as 92. South wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Thursday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce small hail and gusty winds. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. FridayA chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 85. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 62. Southwest wind around 6 mph. SaturdaySunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Saturday NightA slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 20%.SundayA chance of showers before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1pm and 5pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Sunday NightA chance of showers, mainly before 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 50%.MondayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Monday NightA slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 20%.TuesdayMostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Washburn ME USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Caribou, MEHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
000
FXUS61 KCAR 201014
AFDCAR

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Caribou ME
614 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

.SYNOPSIS…
A cold front will become nearly stationary in the Gulf of Maine
today and begin to work north as a warm front tonight. The warm
front lifts north of the area by Thursday morning. A cold front
will cross the region Thursday evening. Weak high pressure
builds in Friday and Friday night, followed by a series of cold
fronts crossing the area during the weekend.

&&

.NEAR TERM /THROUGH TONIGHT/…
6:14 AM Update: Satellite pictures, web camera images, and
observations all indicate a clear sky across northern and
eastern Maine early this morning. Aside from some cumulus that
will likely develop and a bit of cirrus later in the day it will
be a mostly sunny day. No changes are planned at this time as
the forecast remains on track.

Previous discussion:
A cold front pushing off the Downeast coast early this morning will
become quasi-stationary just offshore today. Weak high pressure
will build into the region today. Low pressure north of Lake
Superior will track toward James Bay tonight. As the weak
surface high retreats the stalled front in the Gulf of Maine
will start to work north as a warm front tonight.

Today should be a decent summer day with sunshine and fair weather
cumulus and with dew points mostly in the 50s. Highs ranging
from around 80F in the Saint John Valley to the mid to upper 80s
in Bangor and the upper Penobscot Valley. A sea breeze will
keep highs mostly in the 70s along the coast.

Clear to partly cloudy tonight with dew points on the rise,
especially Downeast where areas of low stratus and fog will
likely develop late. Lows will range from the mid 60s in Bangor
with upper 50s to low 60s elsewhere.

&&

.SHORT TERM /THURSDAY THROUGH FRIDAY/…
Thursday/Thursday Night…
Potential for strong to severe storms is the main concern.
Approaching upper trough becomes increasingly negatively tilted
as it approaches late Thursday. Airmass will be quite hot and
muggy with enough shear and instability to support strong to
severe storms. Two limiting factors are present, impacting
mainly the SE half of the forecast area. First is the marine
layer: with a straight southerly wind, any storms that move east
from the Central Highlands and North Woods will encounter this
marine layer and begin to weaken. Second limiting factor is the
timing: the best upper level support along with the prefrontal
trough don`t bring storms into the North Woods until about mid-
afternoon and by the time they progress east toward I-95, they
will be starting to lose daytime heating. SPC`s slight risk of
severe storms is from a Bangor/Houlton line north/west, which
seems reasonable. Highest confidence for severe storms is
western portions of the North Woods where the limiting factors
are the lowest. Showers/storms tapering off Thursday night,
though fog could be an issue as low level flow remains
southerly. Very mild Thursday night with generally upper 60s.

Friday…Surface cold front moves through early Friday with
winds switching to westerly and dewpoints not quite as
oppressive as Thursday, with readings around 60. Still rather
hot with highs in the mid to upper 80s. Could be enough
instability for a few showers, mainly in the north, but nothing
significant.

&&

.LONG TERM /FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY/…
Fairly quiet for Friday night and Saturday with zonal upper
level westerly flow and low level SW flow. Still above average
temperatures Saturday with mid to upper 80s. Could be a few
showers late Saturday. Better shot at showers and storms appears
to come toward late Sunday, as models are coming into better
agreement on a shortwave trough approaching during this period.
Raised PoPs to likely late Sunday over the north, with chance
PoPs elsewhere. Still a bit of uncertainty on timing, but it
appears a surface cold front will come through sometime Sunday
night into early Monday. This will bring a cooling trend Monday
through Wednesday, with temperatures finally returning to around
average with less muggy air. Could still be a few storms Monday
especially if the front comes through a bit on the slow side,
but Tuesday looks dry.

&&

.AVIATION /10Z WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY/…
NEAR TERM: VFR today and tonight from KBGR north including all of
the Aroostook terminals. IFR possible late tonight at KBHB in
possible low clouds/fog. W/NW wind 10 to 15 knots today, except
shifting SSW at KBHB this afternoon in a developing seabreeze. Wind
becoming light south tonight at 5 knots or less.

SHORT TERM:
Thursday…VFR, except IFR possible near the coast early
morning. S winds G20-25KT possible Thursday. Late afternoon
storms possible with gusty winds.

Thursday Night…Thunderstorms possible in the evening.
Otherwise, expect MVFR or IFR most areas in low clouds and fog.
LLWS possible. Light S breeze.

Friday-Friday night…Other than MVFR or lower possible in any
early morning fog Friday, VFR. W/SW breeze to 10 kts.

Saturday-Sunday…VFR, except for brief periods of MVFR possible
in any afternoon/early evening showers and/or thunderstorms,
best chance being Sunday. SW winds G15-20KT possible Sunday.

&&

.MARINE…
NEAR TERM: The wind and seas are expected to remain below small craft
advisory levels through tonight. Long period SSW swell of 3 to 4
ft on the coastal waters. Fog may limit the visibility by later
tonight with a surge of more moist air as a warm front lifts
across the waters.

SHORT TERM: S/SW winds generally just below small craft levels
Thursday through Sunday. Seas also just below small craft
levels as well. Marine fog a concern Thursday through Friday
morning.

&&

.CAR WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
ME…None.
MARINE…None.

&&

$$

Near Term…CB
Short Term…Foisy
Long Term…Foisy
Aviation…CB/Foisy
Marine…CB/Foisy

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Washburn ME USA Weather Tomorrow and Today. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment