Turin NY USA Weather Tomorrow and Today

Turin NY USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 2.28.2022 and 2.27.2022, temp currently is Light Snow
28°F
-2°C

More on current conditions

Light Snow
28°F
-2°C

Humidity
66%

Wind Speed
SW 13 G 24 mph

Barometer
29.95 in (1014.5 mb)

Dewpoint
18°F (-8°C)

Visibility
6.00 mi

Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Last update

27 Feb 8:53 am EST

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Turin NY USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 2.28.2022 and 2.27.2022

Winter Weather Advisory until February 27, 07:00pmWind Chill Advisory February 28, 01:00am until February 28, 09:00amClick here for hazard details and duration
Winter Weather Advisory

Wind Chill Advisory

 Winter Weather Advisory until February 27, 07:00pm
NOW until7:00pm Sun
Winter Weather Advisory

Today
Snow ShowersLikely andAreas BlowingSnowHigh: 29 °F

Tonight
Chance SnowShowers andAreas BlowingSnowLow: -7 °F

Monday
Mostly SunnyHigh: 17 °F

MondayNight
Mostly Cloudythen SlightChance SnowShowersLow: -2 °F

Tuesday
Chance SnowShowers thenRain/SnowLikelyHigh: 34 °F

TuesdayNight
Snow ShowersLikelyLow: 12 °F

Wednesday
Partly Sunnythen ChanceSnow ShowersHigh: 29 °F

WednesdayNight
Chance SnowShowersLow: 10 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Turin NY USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 2.28.2022 and 2.27.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodaySnow showers likely, mainly after 10am. Areas of blowing snow after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 29. West wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. TonightA chance of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Areas of blowing snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. Wind chill values as low as -20. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. MondayMostly sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -25. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday NightA slight chance of snow showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.TuesdaySnow showers likely before 4pm, then rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Southeast wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tuesday NightSnow showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Chance of precipitation is 70%.WednesdayA chance of snow showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Wednesday NightA chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Chance of precipitation is 50%.ThursdayA chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Chance of precipitation is 40%.Thursday NightA chance of snow showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 30%.FridayMostly sunny, with a high near 25.Friday NightA chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Chance of precipitation is 30%.SaturdayA chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Turin NY USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 2.28.2022 and 2.27.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Buffalo, NYHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
000
FXUS61 KBUF 271435
AFDBUF

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Buffalo NY
935 AM EST Sun Feb 27 2022

.SYNOPSIS…
Lake snows will continue off Lake Ontario today, with moderate
additional accumulations east of Lake Ontario. An arctic cold front
will move southwards through our region this afternoon, producing a
few brief bursts of moderate to heavy snow and minor accumulations.
Scattered lake snow showers will then be found southeast of the
lakes tonight with minor additional accumulations.

&&

.NEAR TERM /THROUGH TONIGHT/…
A band of moderate to heavy lake effect snow continues east of Lake
Ontario this morning, embedded within a larger area of light snow.
The area of heaviest snow has moved south out of most of Jefferson
County, and is now focused on the central Tug Hill as boundary layer
flow begins to veer. This area of lake effect snow will produce
another 2-4″ for lower elevations and 4-7″ for the Tug Hill Plateau
today, with Winter Weather Advisories in effect east of the lake.
Elsewhere it has been mainly dry this morning, with just a few lake
effect flurries northeast of Lake Erie so far.

An arctic cold front will cross the region this afternoon. Strong
low level forcing from the front will likely be enough to be able to
at least partially mix down winds from a 40 knot low level jet.
Winds will gust in the 35-45 mph range today areawide, producing
areas of blowing and drifting snow and reduced visibility in open
areas. Latest CAMS guidance continues to suggest the arctic cold
front will capture the band of Lake Ontario lake effect snow and
carry it southeast of the lake, merging with the arctic cold front
to produce a brief burst of moderate to heavy snow showers across
much of the region from mid afternoon through early evening.
Accumulations will be minor with this, but it will be accompanied by
greatly reduced visibility.

In the wake of the arctic cold, a very cold northwesterly flow
tonight will support some nuisance lake snows south of Lake Ontario.
Overnight low temperatures will range from the minus single digits
across the North Country to the single digits above zero for the
western counties. Northwest winds will drop wind chill values
as cold as 25 below for portions of the North Country, especially
across the Tug Hill. A wind chill advisory will be issued
accordingly.

&&

.SHORT TERM /MONDAY THROUGH TUESDAY NIGHT/…
High pressure will move overhead Monday. Any lingering snow showers
will fade away by mid-day then dry conditions expected through most
of Monday night. Chilly Monday with temperatures climbing to the 20s
across western NY and the teens across the North Country. An
elevated warm front will approach the region Monday night. Moisture
will increase as a 30kt low-level jet moves across the region and
light snow will begin to move into the North Country very late
Monday night into Tuesday morning. Temperatures will fall to the
teens across western NY to near 0F across the North Country Monday
night. The associated area of low pressure near Lake Huron Tuesday
morning will track east over Lake Ontario and the Saint Lawrence
Valley by Tuesday afternoon. A southerly flow ahead of the advancing
cold front will allow surface temperatures to climb into the upper
30s to low 40s across the region. Mainly rain showers will increase
in coverage as a cold front tracks across the region Tuesday. Colder
temperatures will persist at higher elevations east of Lake Ontario
and snow showers are likely through the afternoon with minor
accumulations on the Tug Hill Tuesday.

Widespread rain and snow showers taper off to scattered snow showers
Tuesday night. Minor snow accumulation is possible. Temperatures
will fall to the 20s across western NY to the teens across the North
Country.

&&

.LONG TERM /WEDNESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY/…
Another area of low pressure will quickly track from the Northern
Plains to the Great Lakes region Wednesday. The chance for snow
showers will increase during the day becoming more widespread by
Wednesday night. Cold, northwest flow will move back into the region
resulting in 850mb temperatures falling to near -20C by Thursday
night. Lake effect snow showers are possible through Thursday night.
An area of high pressure will likely build into the region Friday
into Saturday resulting in mostly dry conditions.

A warming trend may start Saturday with temperatures climbing above
normal. An area of low pressure may produce widespread rain for the
weekend.

&&

.AVIATION /15Z SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY/…
Lake effect snow will continue to produce widespread IFR/LIFR VSBY
east of Lake Ontario today. The heaviest snow is now south of KART,
but IFR is still expected there through mid afternoon.

This afternoon, an arctic front pushing south across the forecast
area will produce a couple hours of IFR to LIFR vsbys in squally
snow showers moving from northwest to southeast across the area,
mainly mid afternoon to early evening.

Outside of lake effect areas and arctic front snow showers, expect a
mix of VFR/MVFR CIGS. It will be windy through this evening, with
wind gusts in the 25-35+ knot range areawide resulting in blowing
snow and reduced VSBY.

Outlook…

Monday…A few lake effect snow showers southeast of Lake Ontario
early, otherwise mainly VFR.
Tuesday…VFR early, then MVFR conditions in rain and snow showers
in the afternoon.
Wednesday…VFR to MVFR conditions in scattered snow showers.
Thursday…Mainly VFR.

&&

.MARINE…
Fresh to occasionally strong westerlies will strengthen ahead
of an arctic cold front today. This will lead to gale force
winds on most of Lake Ontario with high end small craft
advisories remaining in place on Lake Erie and for all of the
Niagara River.

Winds will dramatically decrease tonight and especially Monday, as
high pressure will move across the region.

&&

.BUF WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
NY…Winter Weather Advisory until 5 PM EST this afternoon for
NYZ007.
Wind Chill Advisory from 1 AM to 9 AM EST Monday for
NYZ006>008.
Winter Weather Advisory until 7 PM EST this evening for NYZ006.
Winter Weather Advisory until 7 PM EST this evening for NYZ008.
MARINE…Small Craft Advisory until 4 PM EST this afternoon for LEZ020-
040-041.
Small Craft Advisory until 9 PM EST this evening for
LOZ030.
Gale Warning until 10 PM EST this evening for LOZ063>065.
Gale Warning until 7 PM EST this evening for LOZ043-044-
062.
Gale Warning until 4 PM EST this afternoon for LOZ042.
Small Craft Advisory until 10 PM EST this evening for
LOZ045.

&&

$$

SYNOPSIS…AR/Hitchcock/RSH/TMA
NEAR TERM…Hitchcock/TMA
SHORT TERM…HSK
LONG TERM…HSK
AVIATION…AR/Hitchcock/RSH/TMA
MARINE…AR/RSH/TMA

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Turin NY USA Weather Tomorrow and Today. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment