Townville PA Weather Tomorrow and Today

Townville PA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair

More on current conditions



Wind Speed
SW 6 mph

29.86 in (1009.8 mb)

67°F (19°C)

10.00 mi

Last update

20 Jul 7:53 am EDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Townville PA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Mostly SunnyHigh: 87 °F

ShowersLikelyLow: 67 °F

Slight ChanceShowers thenMostly SunnyHigh: 80 °F

Mostly ClearLow: 64 °F

Slight ChanceT-stormsHigh: 85 °F

Partly CloudyLow: 65 °F

Partly SunnyHigh: 86 °F

ChanceShowersLow: 66 °F

ShowersLikelyHigh: 83 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Townville PA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodayMostly sunny, with a high near 87. South wind 7 to 14 mph. TonightShowers and thunderstorms likely before 4am, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. ThursdayA slight chance of showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. West wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Thursday NightMostly clear, with a low around 64. Southwest wind around 7 mph. FridayA slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 85. West wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Friday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 65.SaturdayPartly sunny, with a high near 86.Saturday NightA chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.SundayA chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Sunday NightShowers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.MondayA chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 40%.Monday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 59.TuesdayA chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Townville PA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Cleveland, OHHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
FXUS61 KCLE 201340

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Cleveland OH
940 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Low pressure will move east across the Upper Great Lakes, extending
a cold front across the region this evening into the overnight.
Weak high pressure will build in across the area for Thursday and
Friday. An unsettled weather pattern may return for the weekend.
Temperatures will be seasonable warm to slightly above average
going into this weekend.


915 am update…
Some minor adjustments to PoPs in northwest OH this morning,
otherwise the previous forecast remains in tact through the day.
Shower activity was a bit more robust across northwest OH early
this morning, but hi-res guidance continues to show a steady
diminishing trend through late morning. Increased PoPs to the
chance range at the current hour, with dry conditions outside of
and showers over Lake Erie by midday.

Still monitoring the latest data with respect to convective
potential this afternoon. Initial morning thoughts are that
convection might struggle initiating mid afternoon with a
copious amount of dry air aloft and a rather robust mid level
warm layer. Early 12Z guidance still shows a range of solutions,
but the trend is perhaps leaning towards initiation a bit
farther to the east and possibly a bit later. Current forecast
thinking remains on track for this afternoon.

Previous discussion…
The main weather story and concerns with this forecast update
will be the hot temperatures this afternoon followed by the
potential for scattered strong to severe thunderstorms
developing along and ahead of a cold front this evening. The
high res model guidance and CAMs have come into a better
agreement with timing and overall trends with the severe weather
potential later today.

A rather strong upper level low will move through the Upper
Great Lakes Region today into tonight. A surface low will also
follow near the same track with a trailing cold front down into
the Lower Great Lakes and Upper Ohio Valley region this
afternoon. We will see a hot day with afternoon highs reaching
the upper 80s to lower 90s across the area. Low level moisture
and humidity will be abundant with dewpoints climbing into the
lower and maybe middle 70s with south-southwesterly breezes
today. Winds will become a little gusty ahead of the front later
this morning and through the afternoon with gusts up to 25 mph
possible. Heat index values will approach the middle to upper
90s areawide. It may brief get closer to 100 degrees for the
feel like temperature across northwest Ohio, closer to the I-75
corridor this afternoon.

The thermodynamics and atmospheric ingredients are looking like
this. We will have strong surface heating ahead of the front.
This will result in very unstable surface base CAPE values will
upwards to 2500-3500 J/KG. Bulk shear 0-6 KM will be up to 35
knots which is adequate for organized severe convection. Mid
level lapse rates will be a modest 7C. A broken line of
convection will likely develop around 20z near the front across
northwest Ohio or just west of there moving into NW OH. Overall
storm mode expected will be line segments or multi-clusters.
There will be the potential for a couple more discreet storms
just ahead of the front which may pose a higher threat for
severe weather, including an isolated tornado threat. Damaging
wind gusts up to 70 mph will be the main hazard along with large
hail with the strongest convection. These storms will be moving
at a fairly quick pace and should be along the I-71 corridor
approximately between 6 pm and 9 pm. They will continue to track
into our far NE OH and NW PA areas between 9 pm and 12 am. Most
of the storms should be east of our CWA by roughly 12 am.

Weak high pressure builds in for Thursday behind the exiting
storm system and frontal passage. We will be another nice, fair
weather day with temperatures just about seasonable into the
middle and upper 80s Thursday afternoon with a touch of drier
air and lower humidity. Surface dewpoints will fall back down
into the lower 60s by the afternoon


An upper level trough associated with a departing low pressure over
Quebec will gradually weaken and become near zonal by Saturday. A
weak surface ridge and associated dry air over the area on Friday
should inhibit widespread shower activity, although scattered
showers are possible especially in NE OH and NW PA as a vort max
passes over the area along the departing trough. This weak surface
ridge will shift east of the area on Saturday, allowing for
southwest flow to again become established across the area. This
will usher in more moisture and increase temperatures for the first
half of the weekend. Chances of showers increase on Saturday evening
into the overnight hours as a shortwave trough provides upper level
support for shower development ahead of an approaching cold front.
Exact timing of onset of precipitation remains uncertain as it is
highly dependent on the progression of a low over Quebec and the
arrival of the shortwave trough. For now, opted for chance PoPs
through Saturday night.

Highs on Friday will climb into the low 90s, climbing into the mid
90s on Saturday once the WAA kicks in. Dewpoints will climb into the
upper 60s to low 70s on Saturday, making for a hot and muggy


The long term period remains in a fairly active weather pattern as
the upper level trough persists to the north of the area and the
upper level ridge remains over the southern contiguous US. On
Sunday, chances of showers and thunderstorms move across the area as
a cold front associated with a low pressure over Quebec provides
additional support to the upper level shortwave trough. Forecast
MUCAPE values of 1000-2000 J/kg ahead of the front on Sunday will
enhance thunderstorm potential, especially in the afternoon and
early evening hours. If the front slows down at all, additional
daytime heating ahead of the boundary may raise the instability and
impact the overall forecast on timing and severity of storms.
Another thing to monitor will be the potential for heavy rainfall
and localized flooding potential as deep warm cloud layers and ample
moisture in the vertical will lead to efficient rainfall rates.

On Monday, showers will diminish from north to south, possibly
allowing a brief period of dry weather to occur as a weak surface
ridge builds over the area behind the departing front. After Monday,
much of the forecast remains uncertain as models are not consistent
in the timing of the departing front or the arrival of another upper
level shortwave. Aside from source of lift, moisture may be limited
depending on the position of the ridge and overall flow. This will
need to continue to be monitored as Monday night into Tuesday may be
the next round of potential heavy rainfall.

Highs on Sunday will be the warmest in the period, reaching into the
mid to upper 80s before gradually cooling into the low 80s behind
the departing front. Overnight temperatures will linger in the


.AVIATION /12Z Wednesday THROUGH Sunday/…
VFR is expected for all sites today through tomorrow morning.
But there will be a 3 to 4 hour window of potentially VCTS
around terminals as well as lower ceilings/visibilities with
any TSRA impacting airfields late today into this evening. The
main aviation concerns for later today will be the chance for
scattered strong to severe convection developing along and ahead
of a cold front pushing through this evening. Storms will
develop around 20-21z across far northwest Ohio and quickly
advance eastward through the evening hours. The majority of the
convection should be exiting our far eastern areas and the ERI
area by 05z at the latest. We have included a broad TEMPO group
with associated times of possible impacts with convection. We
will likely have brief MVFR or IFR with any heavier shower or
storm that passes over a terminal this evening. Strong wind
gusts will be the main threat with the most severe convection as
well as large hail possibly and frequent lightning.

Southerly winds around 10 knots this morning. Winds will become
south- southwesterly to 12 to 16 knots with gusts to 20 to 25
knots after 15z this morning through the late afternoon. The
gusts will relax after the passage of the front this evening
and southwesterly winds staying around 10 knots or less

Outlook…Non-VFR possible again with isolated to scattered
showers and thunderstorms on Saturday and Sunday.


Southwest winds will continue to increase through the afternoon as a
cold front approaches from the west. Winds over the western and
central basins will increase to 15-20 knots, with the eastern basin
winds staying 10-15 knots. With offshore flow, the highest waves are
expected to be along the northern shore of Lake Erie. For this
reason, opted to not issue a small craft at this time, but will
continue to monitor for potentially higher winds. As the cold front
move across the area this evening into the overnight hours, the
chance of strong to severe thunderstorms is expected to increase,
which may produce local wind gusts near 60 knots. Behind the front,
winds will become west-southwest at 10-15 knots, which will persist
into the weekend. These winds will briefly uptick on Thursday
afternoon to 15-20 knots for the central and eastern basins, which
may require a small craft to be issued.




NEAR TERM…Greenawalt/Griffin
LONG TERM…Campbell

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather


Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather


Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Townville PA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at) is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment