Pittsville WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Mostly Cloudy
More on current conditions
W 13 mph
29.50 in (998.2 mb)
20 Jul 7:54 am CDT
More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast
7 Day Pittsville WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022
Slight ChanceShowers thenSlight ChanceT-stormsHigh: 80 °F
Mostly ClearLow: 62 °F
SunnyHigh: 84 °F
ClearLow: 59 °F
Mostly Sunnythen SlightChanceT-stormsHigh: 86 °F
ChanceT-stormsLow: 64 °F
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 85 °F
ChanceShowersLow: 60 °F
Slight ChanceShowersHigh: 79 °F
We hope you like this weather data for Pittsville WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!
TodayA slight chance of showers between 10am and 1pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. West northwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.TonightMostly clear, with a low around 62. West northwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. ThursdaySunny, with a high near 84. West northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Thursday NightClear, with a low around 59. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. FridayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Friday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.SaturdayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.Saturday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.SundayA slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.Sunday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 56.MondayA slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.Monday NightA slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.TuesdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Pittsville WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.
Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Green Bay, WIHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
FXUS63 KGRB 201133
Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Green Bay WI
633 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022
Updated aviation portion for 12Z TAF issuance
.SHORT TERM…Today…Tonight…and Thursday
Issued at 421 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022
Jet streaks rotating around an upper low moving across the Upper
Peninsula will produce scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms
today. The best chance of rain will be across the north in closer
proximity to the cyclonic flow and cold air aloft. High
temperatures will be close to normal for this time of the year.
Shower activity will exit far northeast Wisconsin early this
evening, with clearing skies overnight. Low temperatures will be
close to normal.
Thursday will be mostly sunny and warm. West winds will be strong
enough to produce some downsloping across the Fox Valley and
keep the lake breeze at bay. A weak surface trough moving through
in the afternoon could produce scattered showers just south of our
forecast area in the afternoon. High temperatures will be around
five degrees above normal.
.LONG TERM…Thursday Night Through Tuesday
Issued at 421 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022
Prolific upper-level high pressure over the Four Corners is
forecast to spread east into the central/southern Plains toward
the TN Valley this weekend before refocusing over the western
CONUS next week. This will bring a broad upper trough across the
Great Lakes into the northeast CONUS. Timing of shortwave troughs
within this broader upper trough remains the biggest forecast
challenge. Above normal temperatures expected into Saturday, then
a brief cool down to normal to start the work week.
Thursday night and Friday…
The weak cold front is forecast to sag southeast into Lower MI/
northern IL Thursday night with weak high pressure situated over
the Midwest. Mostly clear skies and light winds will allow min
temperatures to fall into the middle to upper 50s north-central
WI, lower to middle 60s east-central WI. As the high pressure
slides to the east on Friday, a return flow sets up across WI with
a gradual increase in WAA. It appears that the atmosphere
saturates enough by the afternoon to at least mention a chance of
showers/thunderstorms into central WI. Max temperatures to range
from the lower to middle 80s north-central, middle 80s near Lake
MI, middle to upper 80s elsewhere.
Friday night and Saturday…
Chance of showers/storms would continue into Friday night as a 40
knot west-southwest low-level jet is aimed at WI, along with
persistent WAA. Stronger forcing to be over the southern half of
WI, thus higher pops placed over central/east-central WI. PW
values around 1.5 inches could bring locally heavy rain,
especially under any thunderstorms. Min temperatures to be in the
lower 60s north, middle 60s south. Any break in the rain will be
short-lived going into Saturday as a cold front moves into the
region. Exact timing of the front will be key to how much
instability can be achieved. MUCAPES could reach around 2K J/KG
with bulk shear of 35 to 45 knots. Therefore, there will be a
strong to severe potential to thunderstorms that will need to be
watched in the coming days. PW values of 1.5-2.0 inches could also
lead to heavy rains and possible localized flooding if any of the
storms train over the same area. Max temperatures on Saturday to
be around 80 degrees north-central, lower to middle 80s elsewhere.
Saturday night and Sunday…
Due to the overall slow movement of the cold front, additional
showers/thunderstorms will continue into Saturday night,
especially over central/east-central WI. The heavier rains should
have shifted south by this time, thus the flooding threat would be
minimal. Northeast WI should begin to dry out from north to south
on Sunday as the cold front sags into northern IL. Still cannot
completely rule out a few lingering light showers into Sunday
morning central/east-central WI. NW flow and modest CAA into WI
will knock temperatures down a bit with readings in the middle
70s to around 80 degrees.
Sunday night and Monday…
High pressure is forecast to build southeast from central Canada
Sunday night and reside over the Great Lakes region on Monday.
Skies will become mostly clear to partly cloudy with temperatures
slightly below normal and less humidity. Look for max temperatures
Monday to be in the middle 70s to around 80 degrees.
Monday night and Tuesday…
After a quiet Monday night, a shortwave trough/attendant cold
front are progged to move/dig southeast across the northern Plains
toward the Upper MS Valley on Tuesday. There are model differences
with respect to timing of this feature, but may need to at least
mention a chance of showers/thunderstorms in the forecast. Max
temperatures on Tuesday to range from near 80 degrees near Lake
MI, mainly lower 80s inland.
.AVIATION…for 12Z TAF Issuance
Issued at 632 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022
An upper low moving across the Upper Peninsula will produce MVFR
ceilings mostly west of an Iron Mountain to Steven`s Point line
today. There will be scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms,
especially across far Northern Wisconsin. Southwest to west
surface winds may gust to 30 knots at times.
Skies will clear tonight and winds will diminish. Good flying
weather is expected Thursday.
Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:
Our Source for this data
Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Pittsville WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).