Pepin WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Overcast
More on current conditions
W 9 mph
20 Jul 7:55 am CDT
More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast
7 Day Pepin WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022
BecomingSunnyHigh: 86 °F
Mostly ClearLow: 67 °F
SunnyHigh: 87 °F
Mostly ClearLow: 63 °F
Slight ChanceShowers thenSlight ChanceT-stormsHigh: 88 °F
ChanceT-stormsLow: 67 °F
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 86 °F
ChanceShowersLow: 62 °F
Slight ChanceShowersHigh: 80 °F
We hope you like this weather data for Pepin WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!
TodayMostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 86. West northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. TonightMostly clear, with a low around 67. West wind 5 to 10 mph. ThursdaySunny, with a high near 87. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday NightMostly clear, with a low around 63. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. FridayA slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Friday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 67. South southwest wind around 5 mph. SaturdayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. West wind around 5 mph. Saturday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.SundayA 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. North northwest wind around 5 mph. Sunday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 60. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. MondayA 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Monday NightA 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. South southeast wind around 5 mph. TuesdayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Pepin WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.
Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Twin Cities, MNHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
FXUS63 KMPX 201053
Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Twin Cities/Chanhassen MN
553 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022
.DISCUSSION…(Today through Tuesday)
Issued at 300 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022
– A few wrap-around rain showers from Mille Lacs through western WI
this morning, followed by gradually clearing skies.
– Breezy again today, winds diminish into Thursday.
– A couple of chances for precipitation in the long term period,
primarily Friday through Sunday.
Today through Thursday:
Our morning satellite imagery shows the center of a low pressure
system spinning over western Lake Superior, with light showers close
to the center in northern WI and MN and cloud cover extending as far
south as the Twin Cities. The system will be moving eastwards
throughout the first half of the day, resulting in gradually clearing
skies and sunshine as it does. Winds are expected to be breezy once
again with gusts 25-30mph this afternoon out of the west-northwest
gradually diminishing into early Thursday. There is a very slight
chance for a few isolated showers and weak storms from a subtle
shortwave early Thursday morning, however high pressure sliding into
the region behind the departing system should keep us from seeing any
real activity due to wide scale subsidence and stability overnight.
This area of broad but weak high pressure continues through the rest
of Thursday and should keep mostly free of cloud cover, along with
light winds. Temperatures will be cooler than the beginning of the
week both today and Thursday with highs in the mid to upper 80s,
however the overnight low for early Thursday will remain warm in the
60s to near 70 in the Twin Cities metro. Another temperature spike
looks possible on Friday as we moderate closer to normal into the
long term period.
Thursday night through Wednesday:
Thursday night through the middle of next week will feature two
chances for some rain on weak cold fronts Saturday and Tuesday.
Besides that, we will see a gradual pattern shift, with the heat dome
and associated ridge slowly drifting west to being centered over
Oregon by the middle of next week. This will put us into a more
pronounced and cooler northwest flow, with 90 degree or better highs
looking to become increasingly less likely after Friday.
Thursday night through Saturday will be dominated by the cold front
which will eventually pass across the area on Saturday. Deterministic
models show this boundary being the most active Saturday afternoon
and evening, though by then the front looks to be mostly clear the
MPX area and we are seeing a definite trend for the highest QPF to
come along and south of the I-90 corridor given the timing of the
front. Though Saturday looks to have the best chance for precip, we
could start seeing precip as early as Thursday night as a LLJ
develops over Neb, the nose of which may get up into southwest MN.
Some isolated to scattered storms will be possible Friday afternoon
as temperatures pushing up into the low to mid 90s with dewpoints in
the mid/upper 60s will allow instability to build, be we don`t
really have much forcing around to do anything with that instability
on Friday. It`s not until late Friday night into Saturday morning
that we start seeing better forcing with the passage of the cold
front, which is also where we`ve seen the NBM push chances for
precip up to 50% around southeast MN. With better than 2000 j/kg of
CAPE being indicated along the front, along with better than 40 kts
of shear, we will likely see a severe threat evolve with this front,
though the current projections for the timing of the front would
favor that threat being southeast of the MPX area at this time.
Sunday and Monday look to be dry days as a dry high pressure drops
down out of Canada. We`ll get on the backside of the high though
Monday night with moisture quickly returning. We`ll see a somewhat
baggy front move across the area on Tuesday, which will bring us our
next chance for seeing some showers and thunderstorms. Behind this
front, we`ll see a more bonafide cool down with highs expected to
fall back into the upper 70s to lower 80s, with dewpoints likely
falling back into the 50s, so some very pleasant weather looks in
store to end what has been a rather persistently mild July.
.AVIATION…(For the 12Z TAFS through 12Z Thursday morning)
Issued at 546 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022
MVFR CIGS are present at a few sites but are expected to end within
the first 3 to 4 hours of the period as the low pressure system over
Lake Superior continues to move eastwards. Skies will clear out
quickly with FEW to SCT high clouds and eventually SKC by the
afternoon. Winds will be the primary concern moving forward, with
gusts to 25-30kts through the afternoon before they begin to drop
back and shift from 270-300 to 220-250 this evening.
KMSP…Winds are the primary concern, with MVFR CIGS as close as
Blaine not having made it this far south overnight. VFR will likely
continue, with skies slowly clearing out.
/OUTLOOK FOR KMSP/
THU…VFR. Wind NW 10-15kts.
FRI…VFR. Wind SW 10-15kts.
SAT…VFR. Chc MVFR/TSRA. Wind E to NE 5-10kts.
Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:
Our Source for this data
Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Pepin WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).