Novinger MO Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair
More on current conditions
NW 5 mph
29.78 in (1007.8 mb)
20 Jul 6:55 am CDT
More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast
7 Day Novinger MO Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022
SunnyHigh: 90 °F
ClearLow: 67 °F
SunnyHigh: 94 °F
Mostly ClearLow: 67 °F
Slight ChanceT-storms thenSlight ChanceShowersHigh: 93 °F
Slight ChanceT-stormsLow: 72 °F
HotHigh: 98 °F
ChanceShowersLow: 72 °F
ChanceShowersHigh: 88 °F
We hope you like this weather data for Novinger MO Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!
TodaySunny, with a high near 90. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. TonightClear, with a low around 67. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. ThursdaySunny, with a high near 94. Light west southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Thursday NightMostly clear, with a low around 67. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. FridayA slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a slight chance of showers between 10am and 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Light south wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Friday NightA slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 20%.SaturdaySunny and hot, with a high near 98.Saturday NightA chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 30%.SundayA chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Sunday NightA chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.MondayA chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Monday NightA chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.TuesdayA chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Novinger MO Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.
Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Kansas City/Pleasant Hill, MOHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
FXUS63 KEAX 201114
AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
National Weather Service Kansas City/Pleasant Hill MO
614 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022
Issued at 313 AM CDT WED JUL 20 2022
– Not as hot today. Heat builds back in tomorrow and continues
through the weekend.
– A few chances for showers and thunderstorms late this week and
into the weekend. Best chances for accumulating rainfall will
be across northern Missouri.
The front has pushed just south of the southern forecast counties
early this morning with temperatures cooling into the 70s. Should
continue to see the temperatures fall into the upper 60s across
northern Missouri and northeast Kansas and into the lower 70s
further south over the next several hours. Breezy north winds will
help to keep daytime temperatures slightly cooler today behind the
front, and with lower dewpoints, heat indices will stay below 100
The “cooldown” will not last long as temperatures climb back into
the mid 90s to near 100 degrees Thursday afternoon. While it will be
hot, lower dewpoints will help keep heat indices in check. Areas
south of the Missouri River may see heat index values of 100 to
104 with areas north of the river staying below 100.
A fairly broad ridge will stay rooted over the Desert Southwest this
week, but will start to shift eastwards this weekend as a PacNW
trough moves inland. The thermal ridge will also shift north and
east with time. Could see several more days late in the week and
weekend where portions of the CWA see triple digit high
temperatures. Sunday is somewhat uncertain in terms of triple digit
heat given a front will be pushing southwards during the morning
and early afternoon hours. Areas south of the the Missouri River
will have the best chance of reaching the upper 90s to near 100
degrees before the passage of the front, but will depend highly on
just how quickly front moves through.
Precip-wise… Main chances will be tied to several shortwave
troughs moving through the flow initiating convection upstream in
Nebraska late this week and weekend. Northern Missouri will have
the best chance to see accumulating rainfall as these complexes
push southeastward with lesser chances further south.
.Aviation…(For the 12Z TAFS through 12Z Thursday Morning)
Issued at 608 AM CDT WED JUL 20 2022
Northerly winds will pick up this morning in response to diurnal
mixing and pressure gradient with front having pushed south of
the terminals. Surface high pressure will settle over the area
tonight with light and variable winds. This may allow for some
patchy fog developing after 06Z.
Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:
Our Source for this data
Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Novinger MO Weather Tomorrow and Today. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).