Newburg WV USA Weather Tomorrow and Today

Newburg WV USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair
76°F
24°C

More on current conditions

Fair
76°F
24°C

Humidity
79%

Wind Speed
S 3 mph

Barometer
29.92 in (1012.0 mb)

Dewpoint
69°F (21°C)

Visibility
10.00 mi

Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Last update

20 Jul 8:53 am EDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Newburg WV USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Today
SunnyHigh: 88 °F

Tonight
Mostly Clearthen ShowersLow: 69 °F

Thursday
DecreasingCloudsHigh: 84 °F

ThursdayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 64 °F

Friday
SunnyHigh: 88 °F

FridayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 66 °F

Saturday
HotHigh: 90 °F

SaturdayNight
Partly CloudyLow: 69 °F

Sunday
Mostly SunnyHigh: 89 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Newburg WV USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodaySunny, with a high near 88. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. TonightShowers and thunderstorms before 3am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 3am and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Low around 69. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. ThursdayMostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 84. West wind 6 to 11 mph. Thursday NightMostly clear, with a low around 64. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. FridaySunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 66.SaturdaySunny and hot, with a high near 90.Saturday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 69.SundayMostly sunny, with a high near 89.Sunday NightA chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.MondayShowers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Monday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 30%.TuesdayA chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Newburg WV USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Pittsburgh, PAHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
000
FXUS61 KPBZ 201131
AFDPBZ

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Pittsburgh PA
731 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

.SYNOPSIS…
A weak front will bring a chance of showers and thunderstorms
tonight. Warm and humid weather will continue through much of
the week.

&&

.NEAR TERM /UNTIL 6 PM THIS EVENING/…
Dry conditions will continue today with heat indices pushing
into the 90s as gradually strengthening southwest flow draws in
warmer and higher moisture air. Mid level warm advection will
keep a lid on convection apart from a few boundary layer
cumulus.

&&

.SHORT TERM /6 PM THIS EVENING THROUGH 6 PM THURSDAY/…
This evening, upstream convection will move ahead of a weak
front, enter eastern OH zones by mid-evening, cross PGH metro
around midnight, and push east of the ridges just before
daybreak. Effective shear during that time should increase to an
adequate 30kts for organization potential, however, given mid-
evening start, the lack of sfc based instability could be a
mitigating factor. Most CAMs show convection intensity
decreasing through the evening as it quickly moves east. Our
eastern OH zones will have the greatest potential for severe
weather, decreasing to the east. This is also supported by top
analogs. Post-frontal precipitation will drop off sharply, with
above average lows continuing due to high dewpoints. The weak
cold front will do relatively little to change conditions over
the area as hot and muggy conditions continue Thursday.

&&

.LONG TERM /THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY/…
Hot, muggy conditions will continue Friday and through much of
the weekend with minimal change in the synoptic pattern. A late
Sunday / early Monday front will bring the next chance of
showers and storms followed by a slight decrease in temperature
and dewpoint.

&&

.AVIATION /12Z WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY/…
After a few spots of MVFR fog, mostly clear conditions will set
in today. An approaching trough and weak cold front will pass
through the area late this evening and into the overnight
period. Scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected to
develop along or near the frontal boundary. Brief restrictions
are likely as the the front crosses area terminals… first ZZV
shortly after 00z and then the PIT area terminals likely
sometime between 03z and 06z.

Lingering moisture behind the front may result in MVFR cigs for
the short period after the frontal passage and before dawn.
Improvement to VFR is then expected under building high pressure
on Thursday.

.Outlook…
VFR will largely prevail through the TAF period with the
exception of two frontal passages- one on Wednesday night and
another Sunday night.

&&

.PBZ WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
PA…None.
OH…None.
WV…None.

&&

$$

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Newburg WV USA Weather Tomorrow and Today. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment