Newberry SC Weather Tomorrow and Today

Newberry SC Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Mostly Cloudy
80°F
27°C

More on current conditions

Mostly Cloudy
80°F
27°C

Humidity
79%

Wind Speed
SW 8 mph

Barometer
29.98 in (1014.9 mb)

Dewpoint
73°F (23°C)

Visibility
10.00 mi

Heat Index84°F (29°C)
Last update

20 Jul 8:56 am EDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Newberry SC Weather Tomorrow and Today

Today
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 91 °F

Tonight
ChanceT-stormsLow: 74 °F

Thursday
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

ThursdayNight
ChanceT-stormsLow: 73 °F

Friday
ChanceShowers thenChanceT-stormsHigh: 92 °F

FridayNight
ChanceT-storms thenPartly CloudyLow: 73 °F

Saturday
Mostly SunnyHigh: 95 °F

SaturdayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 73 °F

Sunday
SunnyHigh: 96 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Newberry SC Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodayA chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 100. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. TonightA chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. ThursdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 103. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thursday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. FridayA slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Friday NightA chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. SaturdayMostly sunny, with a high near 95.Saturday NightMostly clear, with a low around 73.SundaySunny, with a high near 96.Sunday NightMostly clear, with a low around 74.MondayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Monday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.TuesdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Newberry SC Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Columbia, SCHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
000
FXUS62 KCAE 200846
AFDCAE

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Columbia SC
446 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

.SYNOPSIS…
Typical summer pattern with seasonable temperatures and mainly
diurnal showers and thunderstorms through Thursday. A front will
attempt to cross the area late Thursday bringing better chances
of widely scattered to widespread thunderstorms. Warmer and
slightly drier this weekend into early next week.

&&

.NEAR TERM /THROUGH TONIGHT/…
Mean upper trough axis still just to our NW, with a weak surface
trough appearing to extend across the NC/SC piedmont into NE GA.
Upper energy appearing to be contributing to scattered showers
and thunderstorms approaching the CSRA early this morning. Upper
trough to slowly traverse the region today, with main upper
energy moving across our N/NE FA early today and into the
eastern Carolinas this afternoon. A weak upper disturbance
behind it to move through late today and this evening. Diurnal
heating and a moist atmosphere expected to promote scattered
showers and thunderstorms. Latest CAMs appear a little more
consistent than the last couple of days and indicate good
convective coverage across the region this afternoon into this
evening. Model consensus generally indicates good chance POPs,
with near normal temps.

&&

.SHORT TERM /THURSDAY THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT/…
Aloft, a trough axis will be rotating into the region on
Thursday. At the surface, a weak cold front will be approaching
the region during the day, but is not expected to make it into
the forecast area. However, a lee-side trough will set up
across the area ahead of the front during the day. Temperatures
continue to be very Summerlike, with highs in the afternoon
expected to climb into the low to middle 90s. Plenty of
moisture will also be spread across the cwa, with pwat values
peaking out between 2.25 and 2.5 inches during the afternoon.
Thunderstorms are expected to develop during the early afternoon
ahead of the cold front, and even along the lee trough.
Scattered convection will continue into the evening as the more
organized convection that develops along the front pushes
southward into the cwa. Winds through the low and mid levels do
show some turning of the wind, with speeds mainly up to 30
knots. Weaker winds in the upper levels. Main threats will be
heavy rainfall due to the high moisture content, and strong down
drafts causing damaging winds due to precip loading. Activity
should diminish late Thursday evening. Warm conditions persist
Thursday night, with lows in the middle 70s.

On Friday, the upper trough weakens and the pattern aloft
begins to flatten out as ridging begins to slowly build back in.
The surface front north of the area will weaken, but with high
pwat values still over the region, we should still see
scattered showers and storms during the afternoon along
lingering surface boundaries and the sea-breeze. Convection
diminishes after sunset. Temperatures continue near normal.

&&

.LONG TERM /SATURDAY THROUGH TUESDAY/…
Into the weekend, upper ridge strengthens across the area, while
the main storm path retreats further north. High temperatures
will climb into the mid to upper 90s into Monday. Can not rule
out isolated convection during the afternoon/evening each day
through the period.

&&

.AVIATION /09Z WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY/…
Scattered thunderstorms to the N and NW of DNL/AGS moving to
the ESE and may affect DNL/AGS in the near term.

Otherwise, areas of stratus with MVFR to IFR CIGs appear will
affect our TAF sites early this morning, based on latest
satellite loops and surface obs.

An upper trough, diurnal heating, and a moist atmosphere
expected to result in additional scattered thunderstorms this
afternoon and evening. For now, will indicate VCTS. May upgrade
to TEMPO TSRA in later TAF issuances.

EXTENDED AVIATION OUTLOOK…Scattered mainly afternoon and evening
thunderstorms Thursday, and possibly again Friday but favoring
southern areas, along with some possibility of patchy late
night/early morning fog/stratus. Less diurnal thunderstorm coverage
expected Sat/Sun, with low chances of late night/early morning
restrictions.

&&

.CAE WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
GA…None.
SC…None.

&&

$$

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Newberry SC Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment