New Madison OH Weather Tomorrow and Today

New Madison OH Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fog/Mist
72°F
22°C

More on current conditions

Fog/Mist
72°F
22°C

Humidity
100%

Wind Speed
SW 6 mph

Barometer
29.80 in

Dewpoint
72°F (22°C)

Visibility
5.00 mi

Last update

20 Jul 8:10 am EDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day New Madison OH Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Today
Mostly Sunnythen T-stormsLikelyHigh: 89 °F

Tonight
T-stormsLikely thenPartly CloudyLow: 67 °F

Thursday
Partly SunnyHigh: 86 °F

ThursdayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 67 °F

Friday
SunnyHigh: 88 °F

FridayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 69 °F

Saturday
Mostly SunnyHigh: 90 °F

SaturdayNight
Partly CloudyLow: 73 °F

Sunday
Partly SunnyHigh: 88 °F

We hope you like this weather data for New Madison OH Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. TonightShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. West wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. ThursdayPartly sunny, with a high near 86. West wind 8 to 13 mph. Thursday NightMostly clear, with a low around 67. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. FridaySunny, with a high near 88. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 69.SaturdayMostly sunny, with a high near 90.Saturday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 73.SundayPartly sunny, with a high near 88.Sunday NightA chance of showers after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 50%.MondayA chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 40%.Monday NightA chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.TuesdayA chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for New Madison OH Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Wilmington, OHHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
000
FXUS61 KILN 201310
AFDILN

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
National Weather Service Wilmington OH
910 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

.SYNOPSIS…
Heat and humidity will be in place today in advance of a frontal
boundary that will work through the area today into tonight. Dry
conditions return for Thursday through Saturday before an
unsettled pattern brings thunderstorms back into the forecast
for Sunday.

&&

.NEAR TERM /UNTIL 6 PM THIS EVENING/…
A surface low and upper level shortwave continues to move east
across the Great Lakes today as an associated cold front drops south
into the Ohio Valley. Southerly flow will increase ahead of the
approaching front through the morning hours leading to increasing
moisture (dew points 70+) as temperatures heat up (90+). By 1PM, the
heat and humidity combine to make the heat index push 95-100 across
the area. A Heat Advisory has been issued from 1PM-8PM for locations
where the heat index will likely reach above 100.

Another impact from the combined heat and humidity later today will
be increasing instability that could fuel storm development ahead of
the cold front while weak capping erodes. By the afternoon and
evening, large values of instability (2000+ J/kg) overlap moderate
deep shear (25 knots+ effective shear) with veered low level
hodographs. This favorable parameter space suggest strong, organized
storms are possible if storms form ahead of the front. Storm mode
could initially be supercellular followed by multicellular
structures with many cell to cell interactions due to boundary
parallel shear ahead of the front. While there is still uncertainty
regarding to storm coverage and occurrence, SPC has issued a slight
risk for the conditional chance of strong storms that could produce
strong winds and perhaps some hail and a tornado or two. The
timeframe for storm development starts around 2-3pm northwest of
Dayton. The storm threat then expands south and east through the
late afternoon and evening hours before ending by midnight across
southern and central Ohio.

&&

.SHORT TERM /6 PM THIS EVENING THROUGH 6 PM THURSDAY/…
Thunderstorms will continue to work through the forecast area at
the start of the near term before exiting the region during the
nighttime hours.

Dry conditions are expected for Thursday, however an upper level
disturbance will allow for cu development.

&&

.LONG TERM /THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY/…
Expansive mid level ridge across the southern half of the country
will keep hot and humid conditions with no precipitation through the
end of the week. Reasonable agreement in the 00Z model suite that a
couple of short waves will track across the Great Lakes Sunday into
Monday. This will bring lower heights to the region as well as push
a cold front into the area. The front will bring the next chance of
showers and thunderstorms Sunday night and Monday. At this point,
expect the front to stall near or just south of the forecast area
through the remainder of the period. With the boundary in the
vicinity, conditions will be unsettled, resulting in a continued
chance for precipitation. Temperatures on the north side of the
front will be not quite as warm with highs falling back into the
lower to mid 80s and lows in the 60s.

&&

.AVIATION /13Z WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY/…
River valley fog will quickly dissipate this morning at KLUK. As
the day progresses today expect cu development and also for the
winds to pick up. Wind gusts of 20 to 25 knots are likely.
There is quite a bit of variability with how much convective
coverage there is going to be during the late afternoon and
into the evening hours. Some of the TAF sites could end up
staying dry. Timed out just a two to four hour window where
there would be the best chance for thunderstorm development and
have a VCTS mention. At KCMH and KLCK there is a higher
probability of thunderstorm occurrence and therefore added a
tempo TSRA.

Towards the end of the TAF period there will be a wind shift and
winds will start to decrease. Precipitation chances will move
out of the area. There will be the potential for some river
valley fog at KLUK overnight.

OUTLOOK…Thunderstorms will be possible Sunday into Sunday
night.

&&

.ILN WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
OH…Heat Advisory from 1 PM this afternoon to 8 PM EDT this
evening for OHZ060>062-070>072-077>082-088.
KY…Heat Advisory from 1 PM this afternoon to 8 PM EDT this
evening for KYZ089>100.
IN…Heat Advisory from 1 PM this afternoon to 8 PM EDT this
evening for INZ058-059-066-073>075-080.

&&

$$
SYNOPSIS…Novak
NEAR TERM…Campbell
SHORT TERM…Novak
LONG TERM…
AVIATION…Novak

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about New Madison OH Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment