Minneapolis KS Weather Tomorrow and Today

Minneapolis KS Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair
67°F
19°C

More on current conditions

Fair
67°F
19°C

Humidity
81%

Wind Speed
NW 6 mph

Barometer
29.89 in (1010.5 mb)

Dewpoint
61°F (16°C)

Visibility
10.00 mi

Last update

20 Jul 6:53 am CDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Minneapolis KS Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Today
HotHigh: 98 °F

Tonight
Mostly ClearLow: 68 °F

Thursday
HotHigh: 102 °F

ThursdayNight
Partly Cloudythen SlightChanceT-stormsLow: 74 °F

Friday
HotHigh: 102 °F

FridayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 79 °F

Saturday
HotHigh: 104 °F

SaturdayNight
Slight ChanceT-stormsLow: 75 °F

Sunday
Slight ChanceT-stormsHigh: 96 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Minneapolis KS Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodaySunny and hot, with a high near 98. North wind 5 to 15 mph. TonightMostly clear, with a low around 68. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. ThursdaySunny and hot, with a high near 102. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday NightA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. FridaySunny and hot, with a high near 102. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 79. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. SaturdaySunny and hot, with a high near 104. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Saturday NightA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. SundayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunday NightA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.MondayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 96.Monday NightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.TuesdayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Minneapolis KS Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Topeka, KSHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
000
FXUS63 KTOP 201119
AFDTOP

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Topeka KS
619 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

…Update to aviation forecast discussion…

.DISCUSSION…
Issued at 309 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Forecast Key Points:

– Hot Temperatures Continue into the Weekend

– Rain Potential Increasing for Early Next Week

As of 3 AM, midlevel ridging continues to reside across the southern
half of the US. A trough axis was progressing across the Great Lakes
region and has shunted a weak surface trough into the forecast area.
The frontal zone will yield little change in the low level
environment by afternoon. Temperatures will surge into the 90s once
again. Fortunately, boundary layer moisture remains shallow and will
allow dew points to mix-out into the 50s/60s by peak heating,
mitigating heat index concerns. Transitioning into tonight, clear
skies and light winds should prevail as a surface ridge axis
advances into the region. Dew point depressions approaching 10
degrees should prevent any fog formation early Thursday morning. The
surface ridge moves east into the day Thursday, allowing weak
southerly low-level flow to return. Temperatures will approach the
century mark Thursday afternoon. A weak midlevel perturbation
combined with the weak low-level WAA could support a few storms late
Thursday night into Friday morning across mainly portions of NE.

The center of the midlevel ridge will slowly move east over the
forecast area Friday into the weekend. This will allow temperatures
in the upper 90s/low 100s to continue through Saturday. Coupling
these hot temperatures with dew points in the 60s to near 70 will
result in heat index values up to 110. Latest forecast runs continue
to bring a stronger cold front into the area late Saturday night
into Sunday morning. The exact placement of the front Sunday
afternoon will play a pivotal role in high temperatures. Areas north
of the front will be in the 80s with areas along/south in the 90s to
low 100s. Finally, the midlevel ridge looks to retreat westward
early next week with quasizonal flow overspreading the central
Plains. The aforementioned surface cold front will stall in our
vicinity. Subtle perturbations within the midlevel flow combined
with the stalled boundary may set the stage for multiple rain
chances early next week.

&&

.AVIATION…(For the 12Z TAFS through 12Z Thursday morning)
Issued at 619 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

VFR conditions are expected through the TAF period. Northerly
winds will increase to 5-10 kt by 15Z.
&&

.TOP WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
NONE.
&&

$$

DISCUSSION…Baerg
AVIATION…Baerg

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Minneapolis KS Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment