Memphis MO Weather Tomorrow and Today

Memphis MO Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair
71°F
22°C

More on current conditions

Fair
71°F
22°C

Humidity
87%

Wind Speed
NW 5 mph

Barometer
29.78 in (1007.8 mb)

Dewpoint
67°F (19°C)

Visibility
10.00 mi

Last update

20 Jul 6:55 am CDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Memphis MO Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Today
SunnyHigh: 89 °F

Tonight
Mostly ClearLow: 66 °F

Thursday
SunnyHigh: 94 °F

ThursdayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 66 °F

Friday
Mostly SunnyHigh: 93 °F

FridayNight
Partly CloudyLow: 71 °F

Saturday
HotHigh: 97 °F

SaturdayNight
ChanceShowersLow: 71 °F

Sunday
ChanceShowersHigh: 87 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Memphis MO Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodaySunny, with a high near 89. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. TonightMostly clear, with a low around 66. West wind 5 to 10 mph. ThursdaySunny, with a high near 94. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Thursday NightMostly clear, with a low around 66. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. FridayMostly sunny, with a high near 93.Friday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 71.SaturdaySunny and hot, with a high near 97.Saturday NightA 40 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.SundayA 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.Sunday NightA 40 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.MondayA 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.Monday NightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.TuesdayA 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Memphis MO Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Quad Cities, IA ILHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
000
FXUS63 KDVN 201050
AFDDVN

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Quad Cities IA IL
550 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

…AVIATION UPDATE…

.SYNOPSIS…
Issued at 245 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

As of 2 AM, a cold front was moving into the western portion of the
CWA evident by a wind shift and a drop in dew points. Ahead of the
boundary winds were from the south and southwest and dew points were
in the upper 60s and low 70s; while behind it winds were west and
dew points in the upper 50s and low 60s. Temperatures were still
quite warm ahead of the front with many sites in the lower 70s to
near 80. Independence was the cool spot at 66 degrees.

&&

.SHORT TERM…(Today and Tonight)
ISSUED AT 245 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Key Message:

* Less humid, warm and breezy

Discussion:

Today, gusty WNW winds will be common as the cold front moves east
of the CWA by midday. Dew points will lower into the low to mid
60s, as winds gust to 25 to 35 MPH at times late this morning and
through the afternoon. Highs will range from the mid 80s NE to the
upper 80s to near 90 elsewhere. With the drier air mass and breeze
conditions, heat indices will only be a few degrees warmer than the
actual temperature. Plenty of sunshine will be had, as clouds
spinning around the upper low over the upper MS Valley remain just
to the north of the CWA. Some clouds may filter down towards
Dubuque and Freeport, but skies will essentially be mostly sunny.

Tonight, clear skies, light west winds and comfortable humidity
levels will prevail. Lows will be in the 63 to 67 degree range.

.LONG TERM…(Thursday through Tuesday)
ISSUED AT 245 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Thursday

Hot conditions are expected as low pressure passes through the
northern Great Lakes, leading to breezy SW winds across Iowa and
Illinois. Elevated thermal ridge will overspread the area with
850mb temps reaching the lower 20s (C). Thus with daytime mixing
and plenty of sun, anticipate highs to reach the low to mid 90s
for much of the area. Fortunately, dewpoints are forecast to hold
in the 60s which should keep peak heat indices in the lower to
upper 90s, mainly below Heat Advisory criteria of 100 F.

There is a slight chance for a few storms during the afternoon
along a weak SW to WNW wind shift across the eastern outlook area
(NW Illinois); added low end chances to the forecast to account
for this potential.

Friday

Temperatures and heat indices are not expected to change too much
for Friday with highs only a few degrees cooler in the upper 80s
east to mid 90s west. Peak afternoon heat indices are forecast to
reach the lower to upper 90s.

There are slight chances for showers and thunderstorms Friday and
Friday night along the eastern periphery of a reinvigorating
southwesterly LLJ, which will spread isentropic lift over the
Upper Mississippi Valley. Models are indicating low areal coverage
of rain/storms with the best chances (30-40%) across the north
Friday evening and night. Confidence on severe potential is low
this far out but it will be a period to watch due to increasing
surface based instability and deep layer shear.

Saturday

The upcoming weekend looks to start off hot and humid with peak
heat indices on Saturday potentially reaching the low 100s
along/south of highway 30 and mid/upper 90s to the north. We`ll
have to monitor this period for potential heat headlines if the
forecast remains consistent. Another shortwave will track across
the Midwest on Saturday, pulling an anomalously warm EML across
the region with 850mb temps in the low to mid 20s (C). Dry
adiabatic mix down from this level yields highs well into the 90s
for most of the outlook area.

Later in the day, attention turns to a southward sinking cold
front and risk for thunderstorms along the boundary. There is
uncertainty on the exact timing with the quickest models bringing
a line of convection into the north by the afternoon. However, it
looks like more widespread activity may hold off until the evening
or at night. We`ll have to watch this period for a severe
thunderstorm risk with moderate to high instability in place ahead
of the boundary.

Sunday On

More seasonable weather is expected on Sunday along with much
lower rain chances, especially by afternoon.

A west to east surface boundary may set up across the region
early next week along northern corridor of the ring of fire
pattern, resulting in periodic chances for showers and storms and
continued humid conditions.

&&

.AVIATION…(For the 12Z TAFS through 12Z Thursday Morning)
ISSUED AT 550 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

VFR will persist. Winds will become NW and gusty by mid to late
morning. West winds under 10 kts are expected by mid evening.

&&

.DVN WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
IA…NONE.
IL…NONE.
MO…NONE.
&&

$$

SYNOPSIS…14
SHORT TERM…14
LONG TERM…Uttech
AVIATION…14

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Memphis MO Weather Tomorrow and Today. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment