Lynchburg TN USA Weather Tomorrow and Today

Lynchburg TN USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Overcast
81°F
27°C

More on current conditions

Overcast
81°F
27°C

Humidity
79%

Wind Speed
SW 12 G 17 mph

Barometer
29.96 in

Dewpoint
73°F (23°C)

Visibility
10.00 mi

Heat Index86°F (30°C)
Last update

20 Jul 7:55 am CDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Lynchburg TN USA Weather Tomorrow and Today

Heat Advisory July 20, 11:00am until July 21, 06:00pmClick here for hazard details and duration
Heat Advisory

Today
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

Tonight
ChanceT-stormsLow: 74 °F

Thursday
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

ThursdayNight
ChanceT-stormsLow: 69 °F

Friday
SunnyHigh: 94 °F

FridayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 71 °F

Saturday
SunnyHigh: 92 °F

SaturdayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 72 °F

Sunday
SunnyHigh: 93 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Lynchburg TN USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 103. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. TonightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. ThursdayA slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 101. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Thursday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. FridaySunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 71.SaturdaySunny, with a high near 92.Saturday NightMostly clear, with a low around 72.SundaySunny, with a high near 93.Sunday NightMostly clear, with a low around 73.MondayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.Monday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.TuesdayA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Lynchburg TN USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Huntsville, ALHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
000
FXUS64 KHUN 201103
AFDHUN

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Huntsville AL
603 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

…New AVIATION…

.NEAR TERM…
(Today)
Issued at 239 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Right now most of the area sits under mostly clear skies apart
from some developing accus across NE Alabama associated with some
elevated instability over the Sand Mountain and Lookout Mountain
region. This may lead to a few showers developing over NE Alabama
over the next few hours. Not anticipating anything strong to
develop with this environment. We are also watching a cluster of
showers up east of Nashville this morning, which hi-res models
bring south into this same region of elevated instability later
this morning. This could lead to a bit more robust shower activity
and perhaps a thunderstorm just after daybreak through mid-
morning. Farther west we will have a chance for a few isolated
showers and perhaps a thunderstorm through the morning hours, but
activity will be mostly confined to NE Alabama and southern Middle
Tennessee Through the afternoon and evening.

Essentially the pattern right now has us under southwesterly flow
with a front slowly creeping toward the area from the northwest.
This southwesterly flow is injecting moisture into the area,
leading to dew points in the mid-to-upper 70s. This is also
creating an unstable environment primed for showers and
thunderstorms if they can find a trigger (shortwave or outflow
boundary from earlier convection). This is also going to mean very
hot weather today and tomorrow. We have a heat advisory in place
for today, with heat indices expected to get up into the 105-109
degree range.

&&

.SHORT TERM…
(Tonight through Saturday)
Issued at 239 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

As we go into tonight, 500mb heights build a bit more as the
upper-level ridge starts to nose into the area ahead of the low-
level cold front moving into KY and TN. This front won`t arrive in
our area until Thursday afternoon/evening, meaning another very
hot day is expected on Thursday. We`ve extended the Heat Advisory
into Thursday for this very reason.

As this front drops south across the area on Thursday, we`ll
actually likely see a lull in activity during the morning to
midday hours with only a few isolated showers and thunderstorms
possible. As we get later into the afternoon and evening hours,
though, storms will light up along the front just as it`s moving
through our area, likely initiating showers and thunderstorms over
our area and moving them south into WFO Birmingham`s area fairly
soon after development. We may have a window thought, during the
late afternoon where we could see a few strong to severe
thunderstorms develop with primary threats being frequent
lightning, damaging winds, and locally heavy rainfall. This would
primarily be south of the Tennessee River, but could possibly
extend farther north depending on the timing of that frontal
boundary moving through. The NAM seems to be the only model keying
in on this possibility, while all the other Hi-Res CAMs keep most
of the stronger thunderstorm activity farther south.

Once the front moves through during the evening, we`ll see drier
air move into the Tennessee Valley, greatly reducing our chances
for showers and thunderstorms overnight Thursday night into
Friday. Have left some isolated PoPs for uncertainty in how far
south the boundary sinks. Friday we`ll get a “bit” of a break from
the heat, with highs still in the mid-90s, but heat indices under
the 105 threshold for a heat advisory. What`s also occurring on
Friday will be encroachment of the upper-level 594mb strong ridge
which has been bringing 100-110 degree temperatures to the
Southern Plains the last few days. That`s why we won`t cool off
too much Friday. As this ridge builds in over the weekend, we`ll
have more chances for excessive heat, especially with only
isolated chances for diurnal showers and thunderstorms.

&&

.LONG TERM…
(Saturday night through Tuesday)
Issued at 239 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Through the second half of the weekend into early next week, the
big story will be that strong upper-level ridge moving over the
Tennessee Valley. Shortwave troughs passing to the north may
flatten it a little bit going into early next week which could
increase chances for diurnal showers and thunderstorms to more of
a scattered coverage, but confidence in this kind of a pattern
that far out is pretty low. Main story is that it`s summer in the
Tennessee Valley. It`s going to be hot, and we may see a few
diurnal showers and thunderstorms.

&&

.AVIATION…
(12Z TAFS)
Issued at 603 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

VFR conditions this morning under mostly clear skies.
Thunderstorms this morning are staying well northeast of the
terminals closer to Chattanooga, TN. Most of the thunderstorms
today will be northeast of the terminals with only a slight
chance of a thunderstorm impacting HSV this afternoon. For this
reason, leaving the threat out of the TAF because chance is less
than 30 percent. Otherwise, main impact will be from gusty
southwesterly winds, gusting up to 20 kt this afternoon. VFR
conditions expected through the end of the TAF period.

&&

.HUN WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
AL…Heat Advisory from 11 AM this morning to 6 PM CDT Thursday for
ALZ001>009-016.

TN…Heat Advisory from 11 AM this morning to 6 PM CDT Thursday for
TNZ076-096-097.

&&

$$

NEAR TERM…McCoy
SHORT TERM….McCoy
LONG TERM….McCoy
AVIATION…McCoy

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Lynchburg TN USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment