Lost Creek WV USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair
More on current conditions
S 7 mph
29.92 in (1011.3 mb)
Heat Index79°F (26°C)
20 Jul 8:53 am EDT
More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast
7 Day Lost Creek WV USA Weather Tomorrow and Today
SunnyHigh: 89 °F
Slight ChanceT-storms thenShowersLikelyLow: 70 °F
ChanceShowers thenSlight ChanceT-stormsHigh: 87 °F
Mostly ClearLow: 65 °F
SunnyHigh: 90 °F
Mostly ClearLow: 66 °F
SunnyHigh: 93 °F
Partly CloudyLow: 69 °F
Mostly SunnyHigh: 92 °F
We hope you like this weather data for Lost Creek WV USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!
TodaySunny, with a high near 89. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. TonightA slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between midnight and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 70. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. ThursdayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Thursday NightMostly clear, with a low around 65. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. FridaySunny, with a high near 90. Light south wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 66.SaturdaySunny, with a high near 93.Saturday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 69.SundayMostly sunny, with a high near 92.Sunday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.MondayShowers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Monday NightA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.TuesdayA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.
Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Lost Creek WV USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.
Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Charleston, WVHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
FXUS61 KRLX 201330
AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
National Weather Service Charleston WV
930 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022
Cold front arrives tonight, followed by high pressure to end
the work week. Another weak front drops into the region early
.NEAR TERM /THROUGH TONIGHT/…
As of 930 AM Wednesday…
Forecast on track.
As of 510 AM Wednesday…
A low pressure system shifts across northern Great Lakes bringing a
cold front towards the area today. Southwest flow ahead of the front
is expected to bring rather warm and moist air into the area, with
high temperatures climbing into the upper 80s to low 90s in the
lowlands and mid 70s to 80s along the mountains. Increased humidity
will make it feel even warmer, bringing the heat index up into the
upper 90s in across portions of the lowlands this afternoon.
Isolated locations could approach 100 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms are projected to develop ahead of the
approaching front, spreading into the area from late afternoon
into the evening. Given the moist and unstable environment that
will be present, isolated severe storms could be possible
through the evening; therefore, SPC has maintained a slight
risk over southeast OH, northeast KY, and far western WV.
Damaging winds are the main concern, though hail or a tornado
could also occur. Severe potential should diminish somewhat
overnight, though showers and thunderstorms will continue as the
front crosses through.
1.5 to 2 inch precipitable water values indicate heavy rainfall
may also occur with storms today and tonight. A marginal risk
of excessive rainfall is present across the CWA as this heavy
rain could lead to localized flash flooding.
.SHORT TERM /THURSDAY THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT/…
As of 345 AM Wednesday…
Some showers and storms may be ongoing Thursday morning, mainly
southeast of a Clarksburg-Charleston line as the upper trough
lingers over the area. Any lingering precip chances should shift
towards the mountains as the day goes on and more dry air works
in from the west. The front itself looks to be fairly weak,
with only a gradual wind shift behind it, and barely any cool
down or drop in dew points. Thursday highs will be in the mid to
upper 80s in lower elevations and 70s to lower 80s in the
mountains. High pressure and ridging in the lower and mid-
levels, along with SW`ly winds, will bring a quick return to hot
conditions on Friday, with highs back into the lower 90s.
Humidity should be just low enough to avoid any triple digit
heat indices or any need for a heat advisory. Once any Thursday
showers dissipate, it should be dry through the remainder of the
short term period.
.LONG TERM /SATURDAY THROUGH TUESDAY/…
As of 400 AM Wednesday…
Dry weather should continue through at least Saturday night,
with Saturday highs in the low to mid-90s in lower elevations,
and 80s in the mountains. Models hint at a disturbance moving by
to the north, but the surface high and ridging aloft should
help keep any precip out of our CWA. The better chances look to
hold off until Sunday and/or Monday, when models are more in
agreement picking up on a more coherent shortwave or perhaps
even a front moving across the area. Any precip chances on
Sunday look to remain confined towards the northern part of the
CWA, but ensemble data supports bringing chance POPs down toward
our border with JKL by sunrise Monday.
There remains disagreement among the models on if/when a front
may push across the CWA, but the balance of data would suggest
it would be most likely on Monday, with precip chances lingering
into Tuesday. Highs on Sunday are currently forecast for low to
mid-90s at lower elevations, with SW`ly flow ahead of a front
bringing enough low- level moisture into the area to make triple
digit heat indices and a Heat Advisory a possibility. However,
Sunday temps will be dependent on cloud cover or lack thereof.
The temps forecast for Monday and Tuesday currently reflects an
expectation of increased cloud cover and precip, and a potential
frontal passage, with highs dropping a bit compared to the
.AVIATION /14Z WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY/…
As of 640 AM Wednesday…
Sub-VFR ceilings and visibilities will gradually improve to VFR
as river valley fog dissipates early this morning. VFR is then
expected to persist through most of the day, with scattered
cumulus likely to develop across the area.
Showers and thunderstorms will move into the area ahead of a
cold front this evening, and then spread east as the front
begins crossing through tonight. Ceilings are expected to lower
to at least MVFR overnight and heavy rainfall within storms
should result in periods of IFR/LIFR visibilities.
Winds will increase to around 5-10KTs out of the south to
southwest, with a few gusts around 15-20KTs possible during the
day. While light southwesterly winds are generally expected
through tonight, though stronger gusts may occur within storms.
FORECAST CONFIDENCE AND ALTERNATE SCENARIOS THROUGH 12Z THURSDAY…
FORECAST CONFIDENCE: Medium to High.
ALTERNATE SCENARIOS: Onset timing of showers and storms this
evening may vary from the forecast. Heavy rainfall may
periodically cause worse visibilities than forecast.
EXPERIMENTAL TABLE OF FLIGHT CATEGORY OBJECTIVELY SHOWS CONSISTENCY
OF WFO FORECAST TO AVAILABLE MODEL INFORMATION:
H = HIGH: TAF CONSISTENT WITH ALL MODELS OR ALL BUT ONE MODEL.
M = MEDIUM: TAF HAS VARYING LEVEL OF CONSISTENCY WITH MODELS.
L = LOW: TAF INCONSISTENT WITH ALL MODELS OR ALL BUT ONE MODEL.
UTC 1HRLY 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
EDT 1HRLY 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
CRW CONSISTENCY L L H H H H H H H H H H
HTS CONSISTENCY H H H H H H H H H H H H
BKW CONSISTENCY H H H H H H H H H H H H
EKN CONSISTENCY M L H H H H H H H H H H
PKB CONSISTENCY H H H H H H H H H H H H
CKB CONSISTENCY H H H H H H H H H H H H
AFTER 12Z THURSDAY…
IFR possible with showers and storms into Thursday morning.
Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:
Our Source for this data
Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Lost Creek WV USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).