Keokee VA USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Partly Cloudy
More on current conditions
SW 9 mph
20 Jul 9:15 am EDT
More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast
7 Day Keokee VA USA Weather Tomorrow and Today
ChanceShowers thenSlight ChanceT-stormsHigh: 84 °F
ChanceT-stormsLow: 69 °F
ChanceT-storms andPatchy FogHigh: 85 °F
Partly CloudyLow: 67 °F
SunnyHigh: 88 °F
Mostly ClearLow: 66 °F
HotHigh: 90 °F
Mostly ClearLow: 68 °F
Slight ChanceT-stormsHigh: 89 °F
We hope you like this weather data for Keokee VA USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!
TodayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. TonightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southwest wind around 5 mph. ThursdayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 85. West wind around 5 mph. Thursday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 67. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. FridaySunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 66. Calm wind. SaturdaySunny and hot, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday NightMostly clear, with a low around 68.SundayA 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 89.Sunday NightA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.MondayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.Monday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.TuesdayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.
Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Keokee VA USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.
Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Knoxville/Tri Cities, TNHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
FXUS64 KMRX 201129
AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
National Weather Service Morristown TN
729 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022
FOR 12Z AVIATION.
.SHORT TERM…(Today and tonight)…
1. Scattered showers and thunderstorms again today, with another
increase in showers storms later tonight. Damaging wind gusts and
heavy rainfall/localized flooding will be the main threats.
2. A hot and humid afternoon today, especially southern/central
A few showers over mainly northern half of the area at the moment.
These will continue to lift northeast, but models continue to show
additional showers and eventually thunderstorms developing in this
moist airmass later tonight into today. Instability will increase,
and HREF CAPE values exceed 2000 across much of the area this
afternoon. However, the lack of a significant forcing mechanism
should keep coverage mainly scattered today. There is enough DCAPE
available that a stronger storm may produce damaging wind gusts, and
torrential downpours leading to localized flooding will also
continue to be threat for the short term period.
There may be a lull in the activity early tonight, but as a weak
surface cold front and short wave energy aloft approaches later
tonight we will see additional showers and thunderstorms moving in.
Timing of this activity is still uncertain, but near or after
midnight seems most likely. Several of the hi-res CAMS suggest this
may include a line of showers/storms moving southeast out of
KY/Middle TN, and while decreased convective energy tonight should
lead to some weakening there is potential for some of these storms
to bring damaging wind gusts mainly to the areas across/near the
Plateau tonight. The wind and heavy rain/localized flooding threat
for today/tonight will be included in the HWO.
It will be hot and humid today with near to slightly above normal
temperatures. However, combined with the humidity some locations
mainly across the southern/central valley will see heat index values
in the high 90s to around 100 this afternoon.
.LONG TERM…(Thursday through Tuesday)…
1. Showers and thunderstorms expected on Thursday.
2. Heat indices of 100+ in the central/southern valley over the
weekend and into next week.
By daybreak on Thursday the front will likely be pushing into
eastern KY on it`s way towards the Appalachians. We`ll be in a lull
in storm activity in the morning after the possible overnight
convection. Better chances for isolated to scattered convection will
come Thursday afternoon and evening, depending on where the front
is. If it moves through a bit quicker on Thursday the convective
activity will be more across the Carolina`s into GA/AL. Will
continue with moderate PoP chances, with the best chances for storms
across southeast TN and southwest NC. Forecast soundings in
southwest NC indicate that the atmosphere could support storms
capable of winds that could knock down trees, and brief heavy
After the front moves through we`ll unfortunately return to a hot,
muggy, and pretty rain free regime over the weekend and into next
week. Highs will surge into the 90`s across most locations through
at least Tuesday. At the same time the surface high off of the
Atlantic will remain in place and help bring in humid air at the
surface, keeping dew points at or above 70 through the weekend. This
will likely result in another round of 90+ Heat Index values across
most of the area, and triple digits in the central and southern
valley over the weekend and into next week. There could be a few
isolated diurnal showers that bring a quick bit of relief at some
point, but for most people it will just be a hot weekend. For this
weekend, remember to practice heat safety during the afternoon and
early evening hours when temperatures are going to be at their
A frontal boundary may try and drop in from the Ohio Valley during
the middle of next week, but guidance has been backing off with how
far south the front makes it compared to previous runs. It`s
possible the ridge may be a bit stronger than previously forecasted,
but it will be worth keeping an eye on as it will be the best chance
for relief from the heat next week.
12Z TAF DISCUSSION.
There will be convection around again at times, and will include
vcsh and vcts all sites. Outside of any convection, mainly VFR
conditions are expected at TYS/CHA. However, at TRI low cigs will
start with MVFR conditions for several hours, and MVFR cigs may
redevelop late in the period. Winds will increase from the
southwest to around 10kts with some higher gusts during the day.
.PRELIMINARY POINT TEMPS/POPS…
Chattanooga Airport, TN 92 75 94 72 95 / 40 40 40 30 20
Knoxville McGhee Tyson Airport, TN 90 74 92 71 93 / 50 40 40 20 10
Oak Ridge, TN 90 73 92 70 92 / 40 40 30 10 10
Tri Cities Airport, TN 87 70 87 67 91 / 40 50 40 10 10
Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:
Our Source for this data
Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Keokee VA USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).