Houston DE Weather Tomorrow and Today

Houston DE Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair
81°F
27°C

More on current conditions

Fair
81°F
27°C

Humidity
89%

Wind Speed
S 3 mph

Barometer
30.10 in

Dewpoint
77°F (25°C)

Visibility
10.00 mi

Heat Index88°F (31°C)
Last update

20 Jul 8:35 am EDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Houston DE Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Today
Sunny thenScatteredT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

Tonight
ScatteredT-storms thenMostly ClearLow: 74 °F

Thursday
Sunny thenScatteredT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

ThursdayNight
ScatteredT-storms thenMostly ClearLow: 74 °F

Friday
Sunny thenScatteredT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

FridayNight
ScatteredT-stormsLow: 74 °F

Saturday
Sunny thenScatteredT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

SaturdayNight
ScatteredT-storms thenMostly ClearLow: 74 °F

Sunday
Sunny thenScatteredT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Houston DE Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also, for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodayScattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 104. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.TonightScattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 74. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.ThursdayScattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 101. South southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.Thursday NightScattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 74. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.FridayScattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.Friday NightScattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 74. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.SaturdayScattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 93. Light east southeast wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.Saturday NightScattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.SundayScattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 93. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.Sunday NightScattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.MondayScattered showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 50%.Monday NightScattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.TuesdayShowers and thunderstorms likely. Sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Houston DE Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Tampa Bay Area, FLHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
000
FXUS62 KTBW 201153
AFDTBW

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Tampa Bay Ruskin FL
753 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

.UPDATE…
Issued at 753 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

The ridge axis remains across the region with southwest flow
generally north of Interstate 4 and southeast to south flow
further south. The flow is rather light though, so with daytime
heating we`ll see the sea breeze quickly develop and move inland
shifting winds to southwest to west across the entire region this
afternoon. Deepest moisture remains across north Florida and
expect the highest rain chances to persist across the northern
Nature Coast with diminishing chances as you go further south and
closer to the coast. Current forecast looks on track with no
changes needed.

&&

.AVIATION…
(12Z TAFS)
Issued at 753 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Scattered showers and thunderstorms will cause some MVFR/local IFR
conditions later this morning into early evening across the area,
but most of the convection will move inland away from TPA, PIE,
and SRQ by 20Z. Otherwise, VFR conditions will prevail at all
terminals. Light southeast to south winds will become southwest to
west at 7 to 10 knots later this morning through the afternoon,
then become light and variable later this evening.

&&

.DISCUSSION…
Issued at 240 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

High pressure surface and aloft will hold over the Florida
peninsula through the period. The surface ridge axis will extend
over the central peninsula today and Thursday with onshore flow
from about the Tampa Bay area and north…with light south to
southeast flow over southwest Florida turning onshore by the
afternoon. Wedge of dry air aloft mainly over southern portions of
the region will inhibit thunderstorm develop with lower
pops…with highest pops across the nature coast in region of best
available moisture/instability. In region of southwest boundary
layer flow, can`t rule out an isolated waterspout over the coastal
waters during the morning hours each day. The relatively drier
air aloft may allow a few stronger storms to produce downburst
winds this afternoon with the best chance over southwest Florida.

The ridge axis will lift to the north central peninsula on Friday
and persist through the weekend which will allow boundary layer
flow to become southeast across the forecast area. Deep layer
moisture will increase over southwest Florida late in the week
and over the weekend with increasing pops. The deeper moisture
will advect over the remainder of the region early next week with
higher pops across the northern/central areas.

The strong subsidence aloft across the region will continue to
create above normal temperatures across the forecast area each
day…with highs in the interior generally in the mid 90s…and
highs around 90 near the coast.

&&

.MARINE…
Issued at 240 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

High pressure will hold over the waters through the period with
winds less than 15 knots and seas less the 3 feet. Main hazard
will be isolated to scattered showers and thunderstorms which may
produce locally gusty winds and seas each day.

&&

.FIRE WEATHER…
Issued at 240 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

No fire weather hazards are expected for the next several days
as relative humidity values will remain above critical levels.

&&

.PRELIMINARY POINT TEMPS/POPS…
TPA 93 80 95 80 / 30 0 30 10
FMY 96 78 95 77 / 20 20 40 20
GIF 96 77 97 77 / 40 20 40 10
SRQ 92 77 92 77 / 20 10 30 20
BKV 92 73 94 73 / 40 0 30 10
SPG 91 80 92 80 / 20 0 30 10

&&

Sea Breeze Thunderstorm Regime For Wednesday: 4
Sea Breeze Thunderstorm Regime For Thursday: 6

For Additional Information On Sea Breeze Regimes go to
https://www.weather.gov/tbw/ThunderstormClimatology

&&

.TBW WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
FL…None.
Gulf waters…None.

&&

$$

UPDATE/AVIATION…Close
DISCUSSION/MARINE/FIRE WEATHER…Oglesby
DECISION SUPPORT/UPPER AIR…Davis

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Houston DE Weather Tomorrow and Today. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment