Greenwood WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today

Greenwood WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Mostly Cloudy
70°F
21°C

More on current conditions

Mostly Cloudy
70°F
21°C

Humidity
76%

Wind Speed
W 13 mph

Barometer
29.50 in (998.2 mb)

Dewpoint
62°F (17°C)

Visibility
10.00 mi

Last update

20 Jul 7:54 am CDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Greenwood WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Today
ChanceShowersHigh: 80 °F

Tonight
Mostly ClearLow: 61 °F

Thursday
SunnyHigh: 84 °F

ThursdayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 58 °F

Friday
Mostly Sunnythen SlightChanceT-stormsHigh: 85 °F

FridayNight
ChanceT-stormsLow: 62 °F

Saturday
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 84 °F

SaturdayNight
ChanceShowersLow: 58 °F

Sunday
Slight ChanceShowersHigh: 78 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Greenwood WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodayA chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. West wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.TonightMostly clear, with a low around 61. West wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. ThursdaySunny, with a high near 84. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Thursday NightMostly clear, with a low around 58. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. FridayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Friday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. SaturdayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning. Saturday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Light northeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.SundayA 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Sunday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 55. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. MondayA 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind. Monday NightA 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Light and variable wind. TuesdayA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Greenwood WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS La Crosse, WIHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
000
FXUS63 KARX 201125
AFDARX

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service La Crosse WI
625 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

.DISCUSSION…(Today through Tuesday)
Issued at 259 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Key Messages:

– A few showers/storms today

– On/off rain chances Friday into early next week – some signal
for heavy rain/severe threat Saturday

Today…

The upper level low will continue to track east across Lake
Superior and the U.P. of Michigan. This will create a period
cyclonic flow aloft, especially over the northern part of
Wisconsin, that combined with some jet dynamics from the left exit
region of an incoming 300 mb jet could be enough to generate some
scattered showers for areas generally north of Interstate 94.
Enough instability builds in the afternoon that could be some
rumbles of thunder at times.

Friday through Tuesday…

On and off rain chances still look to begin Friday and continue
into early next week, but confidence on the timing and potential
strength of any the systems remains low. The upper level ridge has
started to reorient itself into more of an east/west fashion
which will allow a quasi-zonal flow to set up across the northern
tier of the country. The models are suggesting there will be
numerous embedded short wave troughs in this flow that will either
come in off the north Pacific or rotate around an upper level low
centered near Hudsons Bay. The first of these potential short
wave troughs may come across the region Friday and kick off the
occasional rain chances. The best chances for a more widespread
rainfall event looks to be centered on Saturday with the passage
of another wave as a weak surface boundary slips into the area. A
decent low level moisture transport signal into the area exists
but it looks to possibly intersect the front at about a 45 degree
angle or possibly be almost parallel to the front. Even so, this
may still be a heavy rain threat as the 19.12Z ECMWF is indicating
warm cloud depths of 4+ km along with precipitable water amounts
in the 1.75 to 2.25 inch range. There could also be a threat for
more traditional severe weather with 1000+ J/kg of ML CAPE
possible along and south of the front. Shear looks sufficient with
30 to 35 knots in the 0-3 km layer and around 50 knots in the 0-
6 km layer. Some signal for severe is indicate by both the CIPS
analogs and CSU machine learning probabilities, so will have to
see how these signals evolve with subsequent model runs. There
could be temporary lull in the rain chances Sunday night into
Monday as an area of high pressure pushes the boundary south of
the area before it or another boundary comes back into the area
with more rain chances for Tuesday.

&&

.AVIATION…(For the 12Z TAFS through 12Z Thursday morning)
Issued at 625 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Main taf concerns through the taf period are MVFR conditions at
both RST/LSE taf sites today. Surface low will track over Lake
Superior today. Stratus deck of clouds will wrap around the
surface low and into much of the region. Ceilings will lower into
MVFR at both taf sites early in the taf period and possibly last
into the early afternoon hours. However…confidence is low on the
duration of MVFR conditions at both taf sites this morning. At
this time…kept MVFR conditions to around 18z to 19z at taf
sites. Any shower activity will remain north of the taf sites and
be mainly over central Wisconsin. Breezy conditions are expected
today with wind gusts 25 to possibly 30 knots. Winds will diminish
this evening. Subsidence behind surface low will allow skies to
clear from west to east and VFR conditions to prevail this
afternoon into tonight.

&&

.ARX WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
WI…NONE.
MN…NONE.
IA…NONE.
&&

$$

DISCUSSION…04
AVIATION…DTJ

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Greenwood WI USA Weather Tomorrow and Today. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment