Greeleyville SC Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Partly Cloudy
More on current conditions
W 7 mph
Heat Index79°F (26°C)
20 Jul 8:55 am EDT
More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast
7 Day Greeleyville SC Weather Tomorrow and Today
Partly Sunnythen ChanceT-stormsHigh: 91 °F
Slight ChanceT-storms thenPartly CloudyLow: 74 °F
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 94 °F
ChanceT-stormsLow: 75 °F
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 93 °F
Slight ChanceT-stormsLow: 75 °F
Mostly Sunnythen ChanceT-stormsHigh: 94 °F
ChanceT-storms thenPartly CloudyLow: 74 °F
SunnyHigh: 94 °F
We hope you like this weather data for Greeleyville SC Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!
TodayA chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. TonightA slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4am, then a slight chance of showers between 4am and 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.ThursdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 106. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thursday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. FridayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Friday NightA slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 20%.SaturdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Saturday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.SundaySunny, with a high near 94.Sunday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 74.MondayMostly sunny, with a high near 94.Monday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 74.TuesdayMostly sunny, with a high near 94.
Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Greeleyville SC Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.
Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Wilmington, NCHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
FXUS62 KILM 201051
Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Wilmington NC
651 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022
A mid-level trough will drift east over the area the next few
days, maintaining afternoon storm chances. A cold front will
approach Thursday, bringing unsettled weather through the end of
the week. A strong ridge of high pressure will build into the
Southeast this weekend with above normal temperatures expected
across the Carolinas.
.NEAR TERM /THROUGH TONIGHT/…
Shortwave trough moves overhead during the day today which
helps continue the theme of active weather in the afternoon.
Deep moisture remains prevalent across the area with
precipitable water above 2″ for much of the day. Instability is
also elevated with SBCAPE once again between 2k and 3k J/kg.
Convection will develop along the sea breeze and Piedmont
trough, which may be moved a little closer to the coast this
afternoon by the shortwave trough. Storm motion of 15 to 20 mph
will limit flooding potential, but a couple rounds of storms
over areas that have been getting a lot of rain the last few
days could always lead to a localized flood threat. Forecast
soundings do show some dry air trying to move in from the west
this afternoon. However, it looks like the core of the dry air,
associated with the trough axis, slides off to the northwest.
Not enough dry air to disrupt convection but it could be enough
to generate an isolated strong to severe storm. Loss of heating
and increasing subsidence as the trough lifts northeast in the
evening will bring an end to convection across the area with
activity potentially lingering a few hours longer along the NC
coast. Highs today will run near to slightly above climo while
lows will be several degrees above climo.
.SHORT TERM /THURSDAY THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT/…
A surface cold front moving through the Ohio River Valley will
stall west of the Appalachians on Thursday. Convection generated
near this boundary will move westward across the piedmont.
While the best chance for storms will be inland in the early
evening, convection chances should be prolonged by the surface
forcing all the way to the coast. SPC has highlighted areas west
of I-95 in a Slight Risk (Level 2 of 5) for damaging wind as
the organized line of storms moves southeastward. Ahead of any
convection heat indices will climb to near or above 105 with a
heat advisory likely for all areas.
Frontal boundary will likely remain stalled just north and west
of the area on Friday. SW flow ahead of the front should
maintain shower and storm chances across the area with the
potential for heavy rain in a few spots. Above-normal
temperatures will continue on Friday with another threat of heat
.LONG TERM /SATURDAY THROUGH TUESDAY/…
A mid-level ridge builds over the area next weekend and through
early next week. Above-normal temperatures are likely and with
the combination of Bermuda high pressure offshore providing
southerly flow and humid conditions. Heat advisories for are
possible each afternoon, from the weekend into early next week.
Despite the ridge, expect isolated afternoon storm chances. In
these patterns, we typically watch for NW flow and the potential
for severe weather, however given the anticipated structure of
the mid-level ridge, flow will be from west to east which should
keep any concerning convection well to our north.
In general highs will be in the mid to upper 90s through
Tuesday. Overnight lows dropping into the mid and upper 70s.
.AVIATION /10Z WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY/…
Isolated light showers this morning will dissipate during the
next 1 to 2 hours. Some of this acitivity may briefly affect
ILM, but impacts would be minimal. Later today scattered
convection develops along the sea breeze and the Piedmont
trough. Best chances and highest coverage appears to be along
the NC coast and portions of inland SC from early to late
afternoon. Gusty southwest winds will continue into the evening
and the strong boundary layer winds will keep fog from being a
Extended Outlook…Sub-VFR conditions possible each day in
showers and thunderstorms, with the greatest chance in the
afternoon/evenings. Stratus and fog may produce mainly MVFR
visibilities or ceilings overnight into early mornings.
Through Tonight… Bermuda High will maintain southwest flow
today and tonight. Gradient increases in the afternoon with
speeds around 15 kt increasing to the high end of the 15 to 20
kt range. Gusts will increase as well with gusts 25 kt and
higher becoming more frequent. Will go ahead and raise a SCA
starting at 18Z today and lasting through tonight. Seas will
range from 3 to 5 ft with seas running 4 to 5 ft a majority of
the time. The dominant wave will continue to be the southerly
wind wave around 6 seconds with a weaker southeast swell also
Thursday Through Sunday… SW winds increase on Thursday ahead
of a stalled cold front. SCA conditions are expected with gusts
up to 30 knots and seas 4-6 feet. Hazardous marine conditions
continue into Thursday night and early Friday as seas are slow
to recover behind the tighter pressure gradient. Bermuda high
pressure builds into the region over the weekend with a return
to southerly winds around 10- 15 knots and wind waves generally
between 2 and 3 feet. Showers and thunderstorms will be possible
each evening due to the land breeze warm SSTs.
SC…High Rip Current Risk through this evening for SCZ054.
Beach Hazards Statement through this evening for SCZ056.
NC…High Rip Current Risk through this evening for NCZ110.
Beach Hazards Statement through this evening for NCZ106-108.
MARINE…Small Craft Advisory from 2 PM this afternoon to 5 AM EDT
Friday for AMZ250-252-254-256.
Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:
Our Source for this data
Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Greeleyville SC Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).