Burt IA Weather Tomorrow and Today

Burt IA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair

More on current conditions



Wind Speed
W 15 mph

29.73 in

68°F (20°C)

9.00 mi

Last update

20 Jul 7:35 am CDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Burt IA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Sunny andWindyHigh: 87 °F

ClearLow: 65 °F

SunnyHigh: 89 °F

Mostly Clearthen SlightChanceT-stormsLow: 63 °F

ChanceT-storms thenChanceShowersHigh: 92 °F

ChanceT-stormsLow: 68 °F

ChanceShowers thenChanceT-stormsHigh: 86 °F

ChanceT-stormsLow: 62 °F

Mostly SunnyHigh: 81 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Burt IA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodaySunny, with a high near 87. Windy, with a northwest wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. TonightClear, with a low around 65. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. ThursdaySunny, with a high near 89. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Thursday NightA slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Mostly clear, with a low around 63. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.FridayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. South wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Friday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 68. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. SaturdayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.Saturday NightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.SundayMostly sunny, with a high near 81.Sunday NightMostly clear, with a low around 60.MondayMostly sunny, with a high near 83.Monday NightA 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.TuesdayA 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Burt IA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Des Moines, IAHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
FXUS63 KDMX 201134

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Des Moines IA
634 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

…Updated for the 12z Aviation Discussion…

.DISCUSSION…/Today through Tuesday/
Issued at 356 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Forecast Highlights:
-Breezy today, slightly cooler
-Temperatures warm through the remainder of the work week into
into the weekend, especially Friday/Saturday
-Shower and storm chances return Friday through the weekend, limited
severe potential

Early morning conditions are rather quiet across Iowa, with a
boundary over northwestern Iowa following the closed low swirling
across the Upper Midwest. Temperatures are on the warm side thanks
to the westerly/southwesterly flow, with values in the upper 60s to
mid 70s. High pressure centered over the Central Great Plains will
continue to slide southeast into the region today, allowing for dry
weather. Moisture advection influenced by the departing low may
allow for periods of cloud cover over northeastern Iowa later this
morning into the early afternoon, before sunshine returns for all
for the remainder of the day. Northwest flow with a tightening
gradient and plenty of mixing will bring breezier conditions today,
especially across the north gusting 20 to 30 mph per model
soundings. This will allow for slightly cooler temperatures than
what has lately been experienced, mainly in the 80s and even some
low 90s. Tonight will see winds decreasing with the loss of
daylight, shifting west/southwest into Thursday morning as
temperatures fall into the 60s under mostly clear skies.

A general ridging pattern will influence conditions through the
remainder of the work week, with a few embedded shortwaves expected
to move into the region at times. Thursday will see a weak boundary
push from the northwest to southeast through the morning to
afternoon, though dry air in the lower levels will likely keep any
precipitation chances out of the forecast as is currently reflected.
Temperatures are expected to return on the upward trend, though will
vary across the state Thursday due to the passing boundary with
highs in the upper 80s to low 90s north and in the mid to upper
90s south. As dewpoints reach in the low 60s into the afternoon,
heat index concerns will be limited as values will be roughly
similar to the actual temperatures for the day.

A developing shortwave pushing into the central Plains is expected
to bring the next chance for showers and thunderstorms Friday. This
activity looks to be rather scattered as it enters from the west and
spreads across the state. The NAM keeps conditions dry until early
Friday, though the GFS suggests that showers could start late
Thursday night, though moisture will be pretty limited that will
likely prevent any accumulations until Friday when increased
moisture enters the region. Any activity looks to remain possible
into the evening before dissipating. Considering the severe weather
potential, model soundings depict instability values of 2000-
3000J/kg plus in pockets across the state, along with moderate shear
that would allow for storms to organize, however will have to
monitor the potential for capping that is suggested, which would
overall limit storm development so close monitoring will be needed.
Temperatures will continue to warm as south/southwest flow increases
through the day, with highs expected to reach the upper 80s to upper
90s, highest across the southwest. NBM guidance is favoring
temperatures a few degrees higher across the portions of the north
and central parts of the state so it would not be surprising if
values exceed the current forecast by a few degrees in at least some
locations. Dewpoints are expected to increase in the upper 60s to
low 70s as well Friday, allowing for heat index values in the upper
90s across the majority of the state, and even in the low 100s
across the southwest.

A stronger midlevel shortwave is suggested to push into the state by
late Saturday afternoon to evening, signaling more widespread
showers and storms with more appreciable rainfall as the boundary
sinks through the state. Shear values again look to be on the
moderate side, though instability values are on the lower end
roughly less than 1000 J/kg along and behind the front. More details
will be needed in the coming days to further assess the severe
weather potential. Temperatures will remain rather hot and
uncomfortable, with dewpoints in the upper 60s to low 70s and high
temperatures in the upper 80s north to upper 90s south. Heat indices
will again be concerning as values are suggested to reach the upper
90s to low 100s, especially south, so extra care will be needed if
outside. Showers and storms are expected to continue into Sunday,
though the front sagging south will bring cooler temperatures from
the north to south as values return largely in the 80s through much
of the next work week.


.AVIATION…/For the 12Z TAFS through 12Z Thursday morning/
Issued at 634 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

VFR conditions are expected across all terminals through the
period. Winds out of the northwest will turn breezy through the
morning and afternoon today, gusting at 20 to 25 knots especially
across the northern sites. Otherwise high clouds may briefly move
into northeastern Iowa this morning to early afternoon before
clearing out. Winds turn light into the evening and overnight as
they shift westerly/southwesterly.





Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather


Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather


Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Burt IA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment