Bridge City TX USA Weather Tomorrow and Today

Bridge City TX USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Partly Cloudy
87°F
31°C

More on current conditions

Partly Cloudy
87°F
31°C

Humidity
75%

Wind Speed
SW 6 mph

Barometer
29.99 in

Dewpoint
78°F (26°C)

Visibility
10.00 mi

Heat Index100°F (38°C)
Last update

20 Jul 7:55 am CDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Bridge City TX USA Weather Tomorrow and Today

Heat Advisory July 20, 11:00am until July 20, 07:00pmClick here for hazard details and duration
Heat Advisory

Today
SunnyHigh: 93 °F

Tonight
Mostly ClearLow: 80 °F

Thursday
Sunny thenSlight ChanceT-stormsHigh: 94 °F

ThursdayNight
Partly CloudyLow: 79 °F

Friday
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

FridayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 79 °F

Saturday
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

SaturdayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 80 °F

Sunday
Mostly Sunnythen ChanceT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Bridge City TX USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodaySunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 109. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. TonightMostly clear, with a low around 80. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. ThursdayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 106. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Thursday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 79. South wind 5 to 15 mph. FridayA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 79. South wind 5 to 10 mph. SaturdayA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Saturday NightMostly clear, with a low around 80. South wind 5 to 10 mph. SundayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Sunday NightMostly clear, with a low around 79.MondayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.Monday NightMostly clear, with a low around 80.TuesdayA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Bridge City TX USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Lake Charles, LAHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
000
FXUS64 KLCH 201133
AFDLCH

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Lake Charles LA
633 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

.DISCUSSION…

For the 07/20/2022 1200 UTC TAF package.

&&

.AVIATION…

Generally the forecast will prevail with VFR visibilities and
ceilings to 2500 ft throughout the morning and afternoon due to
upper level ridging being in firm control of today`s weather.
Southwest winds will increase to 11 – 15 kt with higher gusts as
gradient flow tightens between high pressure over the northern
Gulf and low developing in the Midwest. For this cycle, no
precipitation is expected, although LFT and ARA may see a passing
afternoon shower. Otherwise, after sundown winds will remain from
the southwest but will relax to near calm.

11

&&

.PREV DISCUSSION… /issued 428 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022/

SHORT TERM [Today through Friday]…

The extreme heat will continue today beneath the strong upper
level ridging regime we`ve faced for the last few days. Hot and
dry air pumping in aloft combined with clear or mostly clear
skies will push previously dismal temperatures even higher today
with everyone seeing mid/upper 90s to 101 across the region.
Higher temperatures will also drive up Heat Indices, resulting in
most areas seeing HI values 108 to 110. Again, Heat Safety is
critical if you find yourself outdoors for any extended period of
time.

Another result of the expanded upper ridge is the depression on
our PoP chances today. Although abundant moisture is present,
showers and storms will struggle to develop, even over coastal
waters.

A very slight break in the heat comes tomorrow as an upper low
traversing the Great Lakes region erodes the H5, pushing it west
once again. This opens the door to rain chances (clouds and rain-
cooled air!) across much of Louisiana which will offer much-
needed relief. On Friday, a surface low sliding down through the
region will bring elevated PoPs and lowered high temperatures to
the whole area. High`s in the 90s are forecast area-wide, so if
you can just hold on, relief is on the way!

11

LONG TERM [Saturday through Tuesday]…

As we move into the long-term portion of the forecast period, we`ll
see the return of mid/upper-level ridging to the Plains/Mississippi
Valley after its brief wrn shunt late in the work week. However with
the ridge primarily centered to our north, with its best capping
likewise closer to the Ozarks region, the combo of good Gulf
moisture/a weaker cap/mesoscale boundaries will allow for scattered
convection to develop each afternoon with max heating. Then by the
Tuesday/Wednesday time frame, a weak wave is noted crossing the nrn
Gulf which will help tick rain chances upward. Highest POPs remain
clustered over our sern zones where best moisture remains progged.

With the slightly higher rain chances and associated cloud cover,
temps for the long term continue to run just a tick lower than
previous forecasts, although the heat will remain on with
unseasonably warm highs in the upper 90s/around 100F each day across
the far nrn zones, primarily west of Alexandria. Heat index values
appear to run right around the 108F heat advisory criteria each day
as well.

25

MARINE…

A surface high centered off of Florida will ridge across the
northern Gulf coast into the coastal waters, resulting in an
onshore flow through the period. Moderate winds will develop
throughout the morning and afternoon between low pressure to the
northwest and the Gulf high. Shower and thunderstorms will be
possible across southeastern coastal waters this afternoon and
evening.

11

&&

.LCH WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
LA…Heat Advisory from 11 AM this morning to 7 PM CDT this evening
for LAZ027>033-041>045.

TX…Heat Advisory from 11 AM this morning to 7 PM CDT this evening
for TXZ180-201-215-216-259>262.

GM…Small Craft Exercise Caution until 9 AM CDT this morning for
GMZ450-452-470-472.

&&

$$

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Bridge City TX USA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment