Battle Creek IA Weather Tomorrow and Today

Battle Creek IA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair
70°F
21°C

More on current conditions

Fair
70°F
21°C

Humidity
100%

Wind Speed
NW 12 mph

Barometer
29.85 in

Dewpoint
70°F (21°C)

Visibility
10.00 mi

Last update

20 Jul 7:35 am CDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Battle Creek IA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Today
SunnyHigh: 89 °F

Tonight
Mostly ClearLow: 65 °F

Thursday
SunnyHigh: 91 °F

ThursdayNight
Mostly Clearthen ChanceT-stormsLow: 66 °F

Friday
ChanceT-stormsHigh: 95 °F

FridayNight
ChanceT-stormsLow: 71 °F

Saturday
Mostly Sunnythen ChanceT-stormsHigh: 92 °F

SaturdayNight
ChanceT-stormsLow: 64 °F

Sunday
Mostly SunnyHigh: 85 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Battle Creek IA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodaySunny, with a high near 89. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. TonightMostly clear, with a low around 65. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the evening. ThursdaySunny, with a high near 91. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 66. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.FridayA chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 95. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Friday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.SaturdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Saturday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 40%.SundayMostly sunny, with a high near 85.Sunday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 62.MondayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Monday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.TuesdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Battle Creek IA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Sioux Falls, SDHome | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
000
FXUS63 KFSD 201039
AFDFSD

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
National Weather Service Sioux Falls SD
539 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

.SHORT TERM…(Today and Tonight)
Issued at 233 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Today: Pronounced mid/upper low currently spinning through northern
MN will continue to allow for breezy northwesterly surface winds
through at least the first half of the day (especially north of I-
90) before the SPG begins to relax into the afternoon. Temperatures
likely not all too dissimilar to yesterday as next push of WAA at
850 mb is already underway to our southwest. This again results in
afternoon highs in the mid 80s to mid 90s under a mostly sunny sky.

Tonight: Reinforcing cool front pushes through overnight and may be
enough to allow for a few high based showers to scrape our SW MN
counties. Forecast soundings again exhibit a dry subcloud layer so at
this point it looks like any radar echos may be sprinkles at best.
Dewpoints in the 50s and a relatively light wind will allow for
overnight lows to sink into the lower to mid 60s.

Thursday: Surface high pressure drifts through Thursday allowing
surface winds to take on a stronger northerly component, especially
along/east of I-29. This may shave off a degree or two for afternoon
highs but still overall mid 80s to mid 90s.

.LONG TERM…(Thursday through Tuesday)
Issued at 233 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

Friday through Sunday: Fairly zonal upper level jet settles closer
to the region allowing for occasional convection chances. First
chance arrives Thursday night/Friday morning as initial elevated
instability pushes into the area with LLJ pointed toward NW IA/SW
MN. A similar setup could evolve Friday night/Saturday morning with
the LLJ more squarely focused into the region and a weak wave
running through the flow. Perhaps the best chance looks to come with
a frontal passage Saturday although guidance still not fully in-tune
with timing. Shear/instability parameter space would be supportive
of a least some severe weather risk should favorable FROPA timing
verify. With the boundary settling south for Sunday, likely a period
free from POPs. While the Thursday night through Saturday night
period will likely feature several chances for precipitation,
prospects for widespread meaningful rainfall seem slim, an idea
further supported by ensemble`s minimal probabilities of rainfall
greater than half an inch over a broader area.

Friday another period with temperatures soaring well into the 90s
and Sunday likely the coolest day of the weekend.

Monday through Wednesday: Similar pattern continues into early next
week with weak waves running through the jet aloft and a low level
baroclinic zone meandering through the region. Again, far more dry
periods than wet but some convection chances persist. Decently
agreed upon signal of a stronger shortwave Tue that may signal a
somewhat better rain chance although as much as a 24 hour difference
in timing amongst models precludes much adjustment to the populated
NBM POPs. Afternoon high temperatures at or a bit above seasonal
normals continue.

&&

.AVIATION…(For the 12Z TAFS through 12Z Thursday morning)
Issued at 537 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

VFR conditions expected through the period. Northwest winds will
occasionally gust between 20-25 kts through the daytime hours
before decreasing toward/after sunset.

&&

.FSD WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
SD…NONE.
MN…NONE.
IA…NONE.
NE…NONE.
&&

$$

SHORT TERM…Kalin
LONG TERM…Kalin
AVIATION…Kalin

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Battle Creek IA Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment