Abbeville AL Weather Tomorrow and Today

Abbeville AL Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Fair
78°F
26°C

More on current conditions

Fair
78°F
26°C

Humidity
100%

Wind Speed
SW 5 mph

Barometer
30.06 in (1017.3 mb)

Dewpoint
78°F (26°C)

Visibility
10.00 mi

Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Last update

20 Jul 6:53 am CDT

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Abbeville AL Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Today
ChanceShowersHigh: 91 °F

Tonight
Partly CloudyLow: 74 °F

Thursday
ChanceT-storms thenT-stormsLikelyHigh: 92 °F

ThursdayNight
Slight ChanceT-stormsLow: 72 °F

Friday
T-stormsLikelyHigh: 89 °F

FridayNight
Partly CloudyLow: 71 °F

Saturday
Sunny thenSlight ChanceT-stormsHigh: 92 °F

SaturdayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 72 °F

Sunday
Sunny thenChanceT-stormsHigh: 93 °F

We hope you like this weather data for Abbeville AL Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also, for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. TonightPartly cloudy, with a low around 74. South southwest wind around 5 mph. ThursdayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thursday NightA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. FridayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Friday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 71.SaturdayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 92.Saturday NightMostly clear, with a low around 72.SundayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 93.Sunday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 73.MondayA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.Monday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 72.TuesdayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 91.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Abbeville AL Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Home | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
000
FXUS62 KTAE 201058
AFDTAE

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Tallahassee FL
658 AM EDT Wed Jul 20 2022

.AVIATION…
[Through 12Z Thursday]

Isolated -SHRA and a few -TSRA continued to develop across the Gulf
waters and have commenced to impact KECP this morning, resulting
in gusty southwest winds. Additional activity is expected inland
through the aftn hours, with the potential of strong storms
producing locally heavy rainfall and gusty winds. Outside of
storms, VFR conditions with sfc winds generally from the
southwest. A few hours after sunset, the precipitation activity
should commence to wane and dissipate. If winds are able to go
light and variable, patchy MVFR fog and/or IFR/LIFR CIGS will be
possible.

&&

.PREV DISCUSSION [322 AM EDT]…

.NEAR TERM [Through Tonight]…

Southwesterly flow aloft and at the sfc, coupled with a nearby UA
trough will lead to another round of scattered showers and
thunderstorms. Isolated showers /with a few intermittent
thunderstorms/ have already developed offshore, and as in the last
several nights, will spread and develop inland. PWATS remain high
/aoa 2+ inches/ and although the mean flow will not be weak, storms
will still have the capability to produce moderate to heavy rainfall
posing a threat for flooding, especially along poor drainage areas.
In addition, gusty winds will also be a possibility with the
stronger storms. A widespread severe threat is unlikely today, but a
few severe thunderstorm warnings /with gusty winds being the main
threat/ is not out of the question. Tonight, model solutions hint at
the majority of the precip activity dissipating, whilst the UA
trough continues to slide south and west to across the Gulf.

.SHORT TERM [Thursday Through Friday]…

The short term period is forecast to serve as a transitional
period between the wetter pattern currently in place to a warmer
and drier pattern with ridging overhead. On Thursday, a weakness
in the mid levels left behind by a trough ejecting to the
northeast will continue to erode with ridging beginning to nudge
in from both the east and west. At the same time, a stalled front
across northern GA/AL is forecast to produce showers and storms,
from which a resulting boundary may sink southward into the area
late Thursday afternoon into Thursday night. Showers and
thunderstorms that develop could become strong to severe, with
gusty winds from wet microbursts the primary threats. Locally
heavy rainfall will also be possible as forecast PWs remain in the
1.8 to 2.2 inch range. As such, both WPC and SPC have portions of
the area in marginal risks for excessive rainfall and severe
weather respectively. Due to the presence of this boundary,
showers and storms may linger somewhat into the overnight hours
Thursday night.

Another round of scattered showers and thunderstorms is expected
on Friday as deep layer moisture remains across the area. Although
less organization is expected, a few storms could still produce
gusty winds and/or isolated heavy rainfall. High temperatures are
forecast in the low 90s both days.

.LONG TERM [Friday Night Through Wednesday]…

Mid level ridging begins to spread across the area to start out
the long term period, with surface level high pressure centered
over the Atlantic also spreading westward into the region. These
features will remain fairly constant with some shifting around in
position throughout the long term period. Deep layer moisture is
forecast to remain in place, therefore PoPs are nonzero through
the long term although the ridging in place will greatly pare back
expected coverage to primarily along the seabreeze each day.

This ridging will also cause high temperatures and heat indices
to begin to creep back up. Our operational national blend of
models seems quite bullish with high temperatures in the long
term, particularly over the weekend. However, ensemble guidance
suggests highs a touch cooler than that. Given that and the fact
that the operational NBM has been too excited about highs in
previous ridging setups this summer, forecast highs were adjusted
down a degree or two for much of the long term. Specific nuances
will greatly depend on positioning and strength of the ridge each
day, so some adjustments may be needed through the week. For now
high temperatures are generally in the low to mid 90s. Low
temperatures are forecast in the low to mid 70s.

.MARINE…

With high pressure centered south of the waters, moderate southwest
winds will persist through Thursday. As the ridge lifts northward
over the waters, winds will become lighter from Friday through the
weekend. Periods of showers and thunderstorms will be possible
through the period with locally elevated winds and seas near
storms.

.FIRE WEATHER…

Continued low level moisture coupled with a nearby upper level
disturbance will lead to the development of scattered showers
and thunderstorms each late morning/afternoon. Although temperatures
are expected to warm into the upper 80s to lower 90s, relative
humidity values should still hold in the 60-80 percent range . As
such, Red Flag conditions are not expected. Looking ahead, warmer
conditions are expected to return to the region by the weekend,
though precipitation chances are non-zero.

.HYDROLOGY…

While a few storms may produce locally heavy rainfall over the
next couple of days, widespread areal or river flooding is not
expected.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT…

Spotter activation is not requested. However, spotters are always
encouraged to safely report significant weather conditions when they
occur (while following all local, state, and CDC guidelines) by
calling the office or tweeting us @NWSTallahassee.

&&

.PRELIMINARY POINT TEMPS/POPS…

Tallahassee 90 76 92 74 93 / 80 10 50 10 40
Panama City 87 79 88 78 89 / 70 20 50 10 30
Dothan 90 76 91 73 89 / 50 10 60 20 60
Albany 91 76 93 74 91 / 60 10 60 20 60
Valdosta 90 74 93 73 93 / 60 10 50 10 40
Cross City 89 75 92 74 93 / 70 10 30 0 30
Apalachicola 87 79 88 77 88 / 70 20 40 10 20

&&

.TAE WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
FL…High Rip Current Risk through late tonight for Coastal Bay-
Coastal Gulf-South Walton.

GA…None.
AL…None.
GM…None.
&&

$$

NEAR TERM…Bowser
SHORT TERM…Merrifield
LONG TERM…Merrifield
AVIATION…Bowser
MARINE…Merrifield
FIRE WEATHER…Bowser
HYDROLOGY…Merrifield

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

 

Our Source for this data

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

 

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Abbeville AL Weather Tomorrow and Today. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Leave a comment